Ohne Titel Teil8

A few days later.

Levi was looking at Eren,who was still chained up to the wall behind him, with a raised brow,"What did you just say to me,Eren?"

The boy looked him straight in the eye and growled,"Let me free you damn psycho!"

Quickly closing the quick gap between them, Levi slapped the brunet."I wouldn't talk like that if I were you." The older warned.

"Or else what?!" Sliding his hand over Eren's stomach the raven leaned in close to him and whispered,"You know exactly what will happen,Darling." Eren's eyes widened "NO!Please no!" He almost shouted in fear.

"Don't worry,be a good boy and do as you're told and nothing will happen." The older assured him,though Eren didn't really believe it.

Not wanting to take any chances on angering the man further, Eren looked down at his lap,"Yes...Levi." He whispered.

Levi gave him a quick peck to his lips before reaching for a key in his jacket."Now how about you go take a shower, and I'll be waiting here?Unless you want me to join you?" Eren rapidly shook his head no, before grabbing a new set of clothes, he was now allowed to keep in his room, and made his way to the bathroom.

"Of course not...eventually you won't be able to me anything,my love." The raven whispered to himself before he made himself comfortable on the boy's bed.

Around 10 minutes later, the bathroom door opened and Eren stared at his bed for a second,shocked to actually see Levi waiting for him.

'Of course he is here,why wouldn't he be.' He thought.

"So Eren,do you want to go outside today?" The brunet's eyes instantly lit up,"Are you serious?!OF COURSE I DO!"

Chuckling Levi stepped closer to him, "You have to wear this though." He said and put a blindfold on his eyes.

Then he took his hand and tugged him towards the door,unlocking it and dragging Eren with him into the corridor.

"How about you take a guess where we are going?" He said,increasing the pace of his strides.