End

Levi was carrying Eren towards his room,Eren was finally his,but before he could reach his destination he heard a slight whisper."Levi...I...I wanna see the others."The voice said,although barely audible.

"Are you sure you want to?" Levi asked him,stopping in his tracks."Yes,I'm sure." Levi sighed at that,but he couldn't deny his Eren.He turned around a corner until he came up to a door,hesitant to open it he looked at the boy in his arms.

"Eren you REALLY sure you want to see them? It's just Hange,Armin and Erwin by the way.The others are...not here." He said.Eren looked up at him,although his eyes were still teary they did hold a sliver of the determination Levi managed to get out of him."Yes I told you,I'm sure,please show them to me."

The raven sighed again,letting the boy stand before he went to open the door."Don't say I didn't warn you." He told the brunet.The door slightly creaked at it was opened,the same stench from Levi's room emitting,the smell of decaying corpses.

Eren entered the room,eyes widening once he saw the three corpses.Levi didn't treat them as badly as Mikasa,but he sure wasn't nice to them either.First he looked at his former commander,he was stabbed with a blade through the stomach and throat.Then he looked to Hange,they were treated nicely...Levi had only strangled them.But the worst was his best friend,Armin,his stomach was cut open and his guts were laying around on the floor.

The boy held a hand in front of his mouth so he wouldn't vomit."I told you." Came the voice behind him.Eren turned around,hugging Levi and starting to cry again,"They are gone...they really are all gone!" He managed to say inbetween sobs.

"Yes,they are.But you still have me." Levi said,hugging the boy tightly and rubbing his back soothingly.The boy looked up,a slight smile gracing his lips,"Yes...I have you...and you will never leave me...will you?" He quivered slightly,more tears falling down his cheeks as he asked.

The man smiled at him,a beautiful but slightly deranged smile,"No,I'll never leave you.You are my Eren after all." Levi said,kissing the top of Eren's head."Now,shall we go to our room,Darling?" The boy stopped crying at that,somehow..he was happy that the man was referring to it as "theirs" now.

He got up,nodding his head and the same smile spreading across his face,"Yes I'd like that." Levi's smile grew wider at that answer.Finally Eren was his,he stopped fighting,he accepted his fate,and all it took was for everyone to die.He didn't consider it a high price for what he got,he'd kill everyone who'd come in his way.Especially now.

He had what he wanted,he had Eren and the boy would never leave him.Ever.