Ohne Titel Teil11

TW:This does contain blood and gore so if you can't stand that SKIP PLEASE

"What do you mean "how obedient" I am?" The brunet asked,still shocked and scared from the earlier attack."You'll see,so shut up and follow me,before I have to do something we both regret."

Eren didn't press the man any further, and just followed him.

Soon he realized that they were on their way back to HQ, and let out a slightly relieved sigh.At least he knew where they were now.

Levi made his way through some corridors,glancing behind him every now and then to make sure Eren was still following.He was.

The raven stopped in front of a door, which Eren didn't recognize."Remember,if you dare to disobey me, it will have serious consequences." Eren gulped but nodded.

Levi opened the door and immediately they were hit with the smell of blood and decay,almost making Eren vomit.The man entered the room,seemingly unaffected by the smell,and Eren moved to follow him.

As he saw what was in the room,however,he stopped,eyes wide and starting to tear up."Please tell me...you didn't do...t-that" The boy whispered,unable to take his eyes off of the gruesome scene in front of him.

In front of him were the remains of what was once Mikasa,her limbs cut into pieces and strewn across the room.Her severed head still staring at him with terrified eyes, and her blood scattered everywhere.

Levi chuckled,"Eren,Darling,you know I did.Don't you like my work? I did it for you,for us." He said.Eren fell to his knees,tears streaming down his face."WHY?! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" The brunet yelled.

"Eren don't yell at me.And I did it because she was way too protective of you,would have just gotten in my way.Now I said I was gonna test your obedience." Levi said as he made his way over to the boy.

"Look at me." He commanded,but Eren just kept his head down."Look.At.Me." Levi growled,this time Eren looked up."How could you? She was my sis-" before Eren could finish his sentence,Levi gripped his head and he felt something soft on his lips.

"Are you serious?" The brunet asked,looking at the length at his lips.The only response he got was a tighter grip in his hair,and a slight push forward.

"Levi my sister's CORPSE is right over there and you want me to-" Again he was interrupted,this time by Levi forcing himself past his lips."I told you,obey,so shut up and suck."

Reluctantly Eren started to bob his head,building a slow rhythm,and using his tongue."Good boy,next time without all that talk,yeah?"

By the time Levi was cumming down his throat,Eren was crying,his mind repeating the question "Why".

After he was done,Levi pulled out of Eren's mouth and tucked himself back in.

Bending down to the boy's eye level he said,"Eren,come on,stop crying.It'll be okay,you have me and I will never leave you.I love you."He kissed his forehead and picked the still crying brunet up bridal style.

Unable to cry anymore,Eren buried his face in Levi's neck,closing his eyes he whispered,"I...love you too."