Chapter 6- What in the World just Happened... (P.1)

It might seem annoying what I'm about to say

Dear readers I'm here, I won't take any break

I'm an empty balloon in the trash of my heart

Didn't post, actually wanted to post, reader, by the way...

(Because I'm saaaaad)

Clap along if you feel I exaggerated this time U_U

(Because I'm saaaaad)

Clap along if you know that this song isn't mine O////O

(Because I'm saaaaad)

Clap along if you feel that this parody is lame X(

(Because I'm saaaaad)

Clap along if you think "Alleluia! She finally came." :D

___________________________________

Part 1- Heat in the Cold

-So...explain to me why the heck are we lost again? I didn't catch it at the first time.

-Uh... you know... I went to look after you... and then we lost the others...

-We? You said "we" meaning you, right?

-Hey! I wasn't the one who ran away from the place, Alex!

-I wanted to pee, Ruby!

-Ya could had used the Chameleon!

-Gene was there!

-Ya couldn't wait a bit?

-No! I was... you know...

-Actually no, I don't and I don't care.

-Of course! You only care about you!

-It's not that. I really don't want any details.

Alex and Ruby were lost. They were having a picnic when Alex disappeared and Ruby went to search for him. And now they were there. Somewhere...

-Look, Ruby. Fighting is not gonna help right now. We need to start walking and to see if we can find them. I'm sure they're looking for us.

-You're right. You should stop making nonsense excuses and start searching.

-But-...

Alex couldn't finish arguing. Why did Ruby always win? Was it fair? She didn't even make sense! But he let it go. It was almost pointless, for Alex. She perhaps would see her mistakes and fix them. Somehow...

It passed one hour, and they couldn't find neither the Chameleon neither Gene nor Twinkle. Where could they be? And in an unfortunate time, it started raining. Ruby gave an irritated gasp.

-Why don't we sit a little and then keep looking for them? -suggested Alex.

-Ok. -Ruby said calmly.

Alex sited near a tree and Ruby did the same. They were silent and only the rain falling could be heard. Somehow it was beautiful, Ruby though. She kept looking at the landscape in front of them but little did she knew a boy was looking at her. Alex stopped to look at her. She was different. She had the same clothes, same face, same hairstyle but something about her seemed different that day. Was the weather?, thought Alex. I don't think so. It was more about her mood- calm.

-It's nice to rest after an adventure from time to time, right? -Alex said with his arms behind his head.

-Yeah... -Ruby said without looking at the knight.

-Something is wrong, Ruby? -Alex asked concerned.

-Nope.

-Then why won't you look at me while I speak to you?

-Is it necessary?

-I...guess not? But it would nice and polite if you did...

Then with a bored look she turned her head and leaned her eyes on the prince.

-There. Happy? -she said.

Happy? I don't know 'cause in that moment Alex couldn't say any word neither show any emotion. "Forget it! Forget it, Ruby!! Look at another thing!!! Not me!!!", his mind said. But she didn't. Instead, as a game, she just kept looking at the boy with a bored face. Alex couldn't keep his face straight. He couldn't take anymore of her hypnotizing stare. So he said the first thing that came out of his head.

-See anything you like? -he said with a sly smirk.

Oh my... Where did that came from?!, though Alex. If his plan was to make Ruby not look at him then "Congrats, Alex! You did it!". In that exact same moment, Ruby turned her head to the other side blushing. Her heart keep beating so fast she swore it was going to pop out of her body. She then sent an angry stare at Alex. Alex made a little laugh.

-What? Did I make you speechless?

Oh my... again... Alex made the empty look on his face while at the same time his body froze. Where did that came from? He couldn't tell. Ruby's face was like "What is wrong with you?!". And so as you know Ruby, she just said what was in her head.

-What is wrong with you?!

-What do you mean? -Alex said pretending he didn't know what the pirate was talking about.

-Don't act dumb, Alex. -she said angry. -What is with you and the student charming talk?

"What? Can't I just have the sudden need to flirt with you?", the boy said in his head. "Wait a second, did she said charming?", Alex thought. And just trying something new, Alex said exactly what was in his head.

-Did you said charming? -he asked making a smile to Ruby.

-Not you. The words.

-Oh no. I think you was referring to me.

-What if I told you I wasn't referring to you.

-What if I told you're blushing. -he said with a sly smile.

Oh my...again...number three... Ruby couldn't stand the tension and neither Alex. It was raining and the weather was a little cold but their bodies were hot. Very hot. Alex felt this burning feeling inside of him. He swore he could undress right there with the heat in his heart.

-I can't take this anymore. -he said with his eyes closed unaware he said it out loud.

He then opened his eyes widely realizing it.

-What? -asked Ruby curious.

-Oh... T-the boredom... W-why won't we keep searching?

-Yeah... -Ruby stood up. -It's a great idea.

Alex stood up too and both of them started walking slowly in some whatever direction...

-You know, Alex, you make me think nonsense stuffs. -Ruby said with a calm voice.

Alex stared at her with his eyes wide. He didn't know what to say. But he then sent a suspicious look.

-Wait a second. Is that supposed to be a complement? -he said making Ruby giggle.

_____________________________

-Gene?

-Yeah?

-You think we should search for Ruby and Alex? -the fairy asked the scientist.

The boy looked at outside the Chameleon seeing it was raining.

-Nah... I'm sure they're fine.

____________________________________

Here is it! :)

Don't worry, Alex and Ruby found their way back to their friends.

And because I feel sooooooo bad for not posting in a looooooong time (so sorry D: I'm still crying) I made another chapter! Yay!