Chapter 9- Disembosom

I just learned this word: "disembosom". It's funny to say XD. Reading and writing fanfics in english had really improved my english. ^-^

Just a bunch of letters.

______________________________________

Dear Black Baron,

Ah! Ah! Ah! Leanora didn't marry you! I told you she wouldn't! She has better tastes, and she's too sophisticated for you. She's white, you're black. She's good, you're evil. What was going in your head when you elaborated this plan? It was a good plan, actually, but you failed. And really bad. I bet you wanna come here and kick my butt, but oh, so bad... It's hard to find me. I travel a lot. How's life? C'mon. I know I was kinda hard on you here but you gotta tell: it's a pleasure to see you. Even you like to see me from time to time, although were not too close. We could be... in an alternative universe (and if you didn't notice it, this was meant to be sarcastic). But what do you know? Anyway, how about we meet up next week, same place? I'll bring my tomato soup that you love so much.

Fourshesac

________________________________________________

13th november

Dear diary,

I can't believe I still write in you!!! I'm not a kid anymore since well... I can't even count on my fingers anymore!!! Why I have to tell you everything?! Why you demand from me weekly self meditation? Not that I have psychological problems... (I know some people who mind have... *cough* Babacara *cough*) You want me to write my secrets in this stupid piece of paper, am I right? Guess what? I'm not. You heard me. I ain't telling ya what happened this week and oh, boy, it was pretty good. Stop torturing me! Ok, just one. I was the one who ate the rest the chocolate cake last night. Fine. Happy? But this wasn't the "pretty good" thing that happened this week, although the cake was really delicious. Actually, I was the one who did the cake. You did not see that coming, right? I can do so many things that you don't know... So stop freaking judging me and tell me how am I supposed to deal with Alex after he called me "cutie head"!!!

Ruby Red

________________________________________________

Dear Alexander,
I've been in diverse places. In all of them with hunger for adventure. Starving from it. For me it was like I had a disease and my only cure was travel around the world looking for some danger (I'd say irresponsible too). That's one of the things that we are look alike. And that's because your my favorite among the others. How's Leanora? I heard she almost married Black Baron. That was unexpected. And Babacara appeared in the middle of this story... Drama... Is your father doing good? Perhaps, he almost suffered from a deep hard attack after the wedding news... But you, perhaps, were completely "fine"... Sorry, I laughed at this one... Anyway, can't wait to meet your friends. I mean, you talk about them so much, they must be wonderful! Gene, the one with the thecno stuffs, Twinkle the beautiful fairy, Ruby, the love of your live, also known as: the brave and honorable pirate girl (still can't believe you said that to her)... it makes me wish I had my own squad.By the way, soon I'll be in Kingsland. For a little visit and spend some time in there. Hope you don't mind. Get some space in the castle 'cause I'm bringing Cristina.

P.S. When I say "soon", I mean tomorrow.

From your cousin,

William

_______________________

-What's goin'on, Alex? -said Ruby.
-Something terrible happened... -he said sitting in a chair in a trembling voice.
-What? -asked Twinkle concerned. -Is someone in danger?
-No... way worse than that...
-Is it your family? The kingdom? -asked Gene.
-No... even more terrible... -he said in a dark tone.
-Than what is it!? Spit it out, Alexander!!! -Ruby said in a demanding voice grabbing him by his sclothes.
-My cousin is coming to visit me.
Then he fainted. *
_____________
*exaggeration from the author

_________________________________________

There you go! :D Hope you enjoy it and leave a comment and vote if its worth. ^3^ I'm adding 2 OCs;)

Now I'll get back to my other fanfic "Super 4 AU". But it doesn't mean I won't write in this too ;)

Thank you so much for those who voted and comment in the last chapters! <3 <3<3 You are the best!