Chapter 12- Distraught Routine (Insane Mind)

Enjoy! >:D

_____________________________________

-I think Ruby has a crush on William.

Twinkle spat the water she was drinking.

-What? -she said wide eyed. -What makes you think that?

Alex and Twinkle were lunching. It was midday and William and Ruby were out in Enchanted Island. Gene took the prince to meet the land; he never went there. Only Cristina and they were at the castle.

-She kept staring at him yesterday... I saw also that she looked really embarrassed around him. Tell me, Twinkle: have you ever seen Ruby shy? Have you?!

-Clam down, Alexander! You are overthinking. Why in the world she would like him? They barely know each other! I think you're jealous.

-W-what?! J-j-jealous?! Of whom?!

-Of Ruby, perhaps, which I don't believe, for liking William.

-He's only a big flirt!

-He's a pretty good guy, Alex! I thought you were already alright with him? So would you stop the jealousy?

-Who's jealous? -said one voice.

It was Cristina.

-I think she overheard. -whispered Twinkle.

-Ya think? -whispered Alex back sarcastically.

-No one! -said Twinkle in a hurry.

-I heard.

-Ok... you got us... -said Alex with his arms up. -Someone is jealous of Ruby and William.

-They aren't even together! But who?

-Twinkle.

-Wait, what?! -yelled the fairy at him angry.

Alex just winked at her smiling as to tell her to follow along him.

-Seriously? Twinkle? Interesting... -she said thinking.

The fairy was going to argue but seeing the pity face on Alex she just surrendered.

-...looks like I do...

Then Cristina approached the fairy and hugged her. Happily.

-I can't believe this!

-Y-yeah... -Twinkled tried to get rid of the hug. -But is just a crush, a little, tiny, winy, bitty of almost nothing...

-It's a crush then! -Alex broke off in a hurry.

At that moment, Twinkle just wanted to strangulate the prince. Alex never saw the fairy so mad. Her eyes were dangerous and if no one was around, he believed she could, perhaps, punch him hard in the face. Twinkle? Nah. But we never know...

As the three came back from the Enchanted Island, Ruby was laughing while William kept telling her something. Gene looked normal. Too normal...

______________________

-Gene! I need information! -Alex yelled grabbing the scientist by his shoulders making him sit on his bed when they were at Gene's room.

Twinkle closed the door behind them and stared at Alex as if he was a maniac.

-Are you out of your mind, Alex! First the jealousy thing and now a questioning to poor Gene? Who are you? -Twinkle asked as if she didn't know who the person in front of her was.

-No, no, no, no... I'm finally thinking straight!

-I don't think so. -Gene answered wide eyed. -What is that jealousy thing you were talking about?

-Oh... nothing. Twinkle has a crush on William.

-What?! -said Gene getting up from his bed.

-Enough! I won't stand this! You lied to Cristina but to Gene? Alex is the one worried Ruby may have a crush on William.

-Ruby have what? -Gene said.

-What do I have? -said the same entering the room.

Alex jumped behind and Twinkle and Gene stared at her surprised.

-N-nothing... So, how was the trip? -asked Alex putting his arms around her shoulders.

-Awesome! It was really fun. Your cousin is really great.

-You don't say. -the boy said between his teeth.

-Yeah! This dragon appeared out of nowhere and with one shot he hit in the dragon with his sword!

Alex looked at Gene as demanding for answers. The scientist waved his hands.

-Don't look at me. I was at Chameleon's.

______________________

"I don't know what I'm doing. Did Babacara just poisoned me? Do I have a fever?", Alex thought to himself.

-No. You're just jealous. -said a voice.

-Ah! Did you just read my mind? -asked Alex startled.

Twinkle and Alex were now in the room alone.

-No. You said it out loud. You just need to get some sleep and clear your head. In the morning you'll be fine and be the Alex we all know and love.

Did Alex hear Twinkle? I don't know but I have a certain feeling he didn't. Could he just stop and think a little bit?! Just for one minute to see what he had actually been doing lately? He could but he didn't. And because he didn't, he started traveling to his mind with some not so good plans. He started walking in the room with a concentrated look. Then, suddenly, Alex stared at Twinkle. The fairy did not like the way the prince was staring at her. Something bad was coming out of that mind, certainly...

Alex approached the fairy, sited next to her, in Gene's bed. Then, he grabbed her hand and, looking at her slyly, he said something that made the fairy look at him shocked and wide eyed.

-Do you wanna be my girlfriend?

________________________________

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! >:D >XD You did not see this coming right?

I have sooooo many more!! And when I say I do, I really do!! I'm so excited while I write this!!! You have no idea!! My heart is beating so much!! I just keep thinking what I have planned!!!! I wish I could update like three chapters or something!!!! I'm crying... So now, as I fell inspired as heck, I'll update more often. So don't run away and keep an eye out for the next chapters!

Bye!!! <3 <3 <3