Chapter 18- What about Alien?

The chapter before the last chapter!!! This one is kinda more just talk. Nothing to fancy. XD

Btw would you mind if I put you in this chapter?? ;)

________________________________________

What about Alien? Where was he this whole time? Where was he when Gene stared at the sunrise in a different way(ch 1)? Where was he when Alex was going crazy because Ruby wouldn't notice him(ch 2)? Or when Fourshesac made that blood- uh... I mean, tomato soup (ch 5)? When Alex fainted from the letter of William (ch 9)? Did he at least saw that the four friends are now no longer just friends?!

Was he on vacation?

On the Lost Island?

Disappeared?

Dead?!

Alien: I WAS HERE THE WHOLE FREAKING TIME!!!!

"What?", you may ask. Yes, it's hard to believe but, in fact, he was here all the time. Watching, staring, hearing... Every. Single. Word.

Yes! He knew about the time when Twinkle made Gene freak out because Chameleon was dirty (ch 4). Yeah... he saw the letter in the trash... He knows about the time when Alex changed into Gene's clothes (ch 3) (that you probably don't remember)... he remembers all of these stuffs because he was there the whole time.

You: But why he was never referred in the story?

Alien: Ask the author. She must have a really good explanation...

Me: Well...uh...you see... Uh... I... Forget it. One word: laziness.

You: Laziness?

Me: Yes. I couldn't know where to put him in the story and was too lazy to write about him... BUT YOU ALSO NEVER ASKED ABOUT HIM!! I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE TO BLAME!

Alien: Actually... You are the only one to blame! But Minky is right. Why you never asked for me?*cute and sad face*.

You: Uh... I-I t-thought about you the whole time! Really!! *nervously*.

Alien: Talk to my back... You were just here for the ships... especially Rubex!!

You: Uh...puff...Whaaaaaaaaaat...? *as if you don't know what a heck is he talking about* But they meant nothing to me!!!

Alien: The least you could do was ask for me in the comments... No one did! But, you see, without me there wouldn't have any Rubex moment! In fact no moment at all!

"Seriously?", you might ask. Yes! The truth is that Alien was the one who gave me all the information for this fanfic!

______________________________________

*flashback chapter 3*

"I'll try to keep it professional.According to secret founds that I can't revel, I discovered precious information about..."

_______________________________________

Without him, I wouldn't be able to know how the four spend their "Daylife". That's right!

Alien looked at me.

Alien: I felt used.

Me: But you were an essential piece for this fanfic! *smiling*.

He stared at me for some seconds.

Alien: You know, Minky... You're really good at inventing excuses.