Chapter 7- What in the World just Happened... (P.2)

Enjoy and review please :D

______________________________

Part 2- Stuffs in the Head

Ruby didn't know what was happening in that day. He was acting strange since the day they went lost. Or perhaps he acted like that every day, but she never noticed it. It made her feel flushed. She didn't want to feel flushed. It made her angry. "Is he trying to play with my feelings?", she thought. "He better not, 'cause I'm really capable of-...".

-Hey, Ruby! –Alex said to Ruby with a warm smile.

-H-h-hi... -Ruby said with a nervous laugh.

She then covered her mouth really fast making Alex looked at her with a worried look. Where did that came from? Better not repeat that again.

________________

-Why me?! –Ruby asked wroth.

-And why me! –Gene said irritated.

-What's goin' on? –Alex asked.

-Any of you guys, please? –Twinkle argued.

-Twinkle need someone to button the back of her dress but Ruby don't want to. –Gene explained.

-I said I need to pee, Gene! I can't stand it! –she said making little jumps. –Why won't you?

-I'm...a boy...

-You want me to doubt that statement? –she said ironically.

-That's not the point. I'm not doing this. –Gene said turning around to his computer. -Wait- did you say "statement"?

-I'll do it. –Alex said.

She approached Twinkle and closed her dress.

-Thanks! –Twinkle said cheerfully.

The fairy's smile made Ruby felt a new feeling she never had before. It was kinda burning inside. Not happy. Ruby was not happy.

-Maybe I should get a dress too. –she said crossing her arms with her eyes closed.

What. In the world. Was that... "Take it back! Take it back!", she screamed to herself. Too late! It was already out. She just stared at her friends with an impatient look, waiting for their reaction. Alex approached her and rubber her hair.

-You're funny, you know, Ruby.

He said her name... Oh, no! That feeling again!? It won't leave her heart! It started to annoy her. But she kinda liked...

___________________

-Gene... -Alex said while he and the others were making this back up plan. -I think we should instead go around the island, so we can catch them by surprise. If not...

Ruby was listening. Yup. She was definitely listening. And with attention. Since when? She usually would just try to argue or come up with a different plan. A "hers" plan. But this time she just appreciated listening to Alex's voice. It made her inside dance. It was just so great to hear... "Maybe I'll close my eyes just for a second..."

-Ruby!

-What?! What? –she said opening her eyes widely.

-I said if you think is better this way. –Alex replied.

-Yeah, yeah... I think yes.

-"Yeah, yeah" in "I agree" or in "I didn't listen and I don't care what you said let's do it my way"?

-Uh... half of the second part...

Alex turned his head frustrated, but he didn't show it.

Come on! The reason this time was different! She felt bad. She wouldn't back then but now she felt bad for hurting him. Ruby felt that Alex might felt rejected by her. It wasn't true... She really cared for him. She just didn't show it. "Perhaps, I should...", she said to herself.

-You're right. I didn't listen. But I'm sure that plan is strategically thought and I'm sure it'll work. –she said to Alex making him turn around.

Then she made a smile and winked at him. And turned her head to the other side hiding her "Darn it! Why I did it again!?" face.

___________________

Ruby's head at the end of the day was full of stuffs. Stuffs even she didn't know. She was so confused! It made her angry. She almost didn't have any control of her body during the entire day. Everything escaped from her mouth without she even expected and the words didn't want to return to her mouth. She decided to keep her mouth shut for the rest of the day.

At night, everyone was going to bed. Gene kept working.

-C'mon, Geny... -Twinkle yawned. -Go to bed...

Twinkle had her both arms around Gene's neck from behind. It was ten in the night and after that hour, Twinkle couldn't reason nor think. She could say illogical and senseless things that could make Gene go mad.

-I'm not tired and please... stop.

As he said this, he tried to take her arms off of him but Twinkle wouldn't let go.

-You're lying... -Twinkle said.

-No, I am not.

-Then I'll stay with you... -the fairy whispered in his ear.

-I doubt you'll last ten minutes here. –he said with a smirk teasing her.

-And I doubt you'll last ten seconds with her in there. –Alex said with a smirk as well.

And as Gene looked down, Twinkle had her head on is lap while half a sleep. Gene yelled internally with his eyes wide. Flushed, he took the fairy in his arms and went to put her in her bedroom. Alex laughed at that. Then he saw Ruby pass by him.

-Hey. –he called. –Already going to sleep?

-Uh hum... -she nodded in a hurry.

-Oh, ok then.

-Good night, Alex. –she said waving him while turning around.

-Good night, cutie head.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

She didn't turn around. She wasn't brave enough to do it. She had the urge to ran to her bed, covered her entire body and her eyes were wide. She was blushing. Really hard. Her heart beating fast. Really fast. Her mind in an eternally race. She couldn't think right. Ruby just kept remembering the last 30 seconds.

What.

In the world.

Just.

Happened.

___________________________

And this is the second part! XD

I just couldn't contain myself and wrote a Genekle part! Anywho... Hope u guys liked it, vote and review if u want.

See ya next time! ^-^

P.S. "Next time" meaning tomorrow with the 3rd part of WITWJH... This time Genekle... and a little surprise at the end of the chapter... ;)