Chapter 16- Everyday Happiness

Yes... I know... Aready?! Yep. I was feeling so inspired that I wrote this chapter in one afternoon! XD 

And also please, PLEASE!!! READ CHAPTER 1 of this fanfic so you can enjoy this chapter to the fullest!! And this one you maybe remember ;)

_____________________________________________

Next day, it was night, almost morning, but you could still see the moon and the stars.

Twinkle had woken up early. Fairies get up early. They have many tasks to do. But Twinkle had no work to do. However, the emotional stress she was having at that moment was making her as tired as if she was saving the world.

Suddenly, a black figure approached the fairy. When the fairy noticed the black shadow, she wanted to scream. But when she saw who it was...she mad an angry face.

-Gene. You scared me. -she said turning her head to another direction without looking at the scientist with her arms crossed.

-What are you doing here?-he asked, approaching the fairy.

-I like to wake up early. And ... why are you here? -she said highlighting the word "you". The sun did not even rise yet.

-I couldn't sleep anymore ... Besides, it's almost morning. -he said looking up at the dark blue sky.

They were silent for a moment. Twinkle wasn't staring at the moon neither the stars. Her eyes weren't bright anymore.

Gene was looking at her curiously. Then, he sat next to her and putted his arms around her. They didn't say anything. Twinkle was sad but the tears wouldn't get down of her eyes. Her anger was stronger than those tears. After some minutes, Gene spoke.

-I don't think it's a shame to cry. For me, it doesn't mean weakness. I think it means caring and love. -he said affectionately.

-What do you know about love? -Twinkle said angry still not looking at him. -And since when you saw strong people crying...

-I never saw and I don't know if the cry or not. Ruby is strong. Have you ever thought she might cry at night?

-No... But why would she? -she said still mad. -She doesn't worry about stupid things like me.

-Why are they stupid? -asked Gene confused.

-Because they are worthless! -she yells looking at Gene.

Gene stared at her wide eyed. He never saw the fairy that mad since... ever!

They kept the silence.

-Did you enjoy the kiss...? -Twinkle asked out of nowhere.

-W-what?! What kiss?!

-Don't be naive, Gene! The one with Ruby, of course!! How many did you kiss today?!

-No one!! -the boy assured nervous at the girl's attitude, stepping back from her. -But why would I enjoy it?

-Because you're a boy! -she yelled.

-She's my friend!

-I'm your friend... -Twinkle said pointing to herself.

-So...? -asked Gene.

-If I kiss you, will you enjoy it?

-What are you saying, Twi?!? -he said nervous while his heart seemed to pop out any minute.

-Kiss me.

-What?! No!! -he yelled starting to get mad.

Then the fairy grabbed his face with both hands trying to make their face connect. But the scientist would step back not allowing her to do so.