Chapter 6 : Flashback Continues

Hi Guys...!!!

Here in with the next part...hope you all are enjoying this story...as I think it's not going good so I have thought to end it as soon as possible...as I'm not happy with the response...!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously : Flashback Starts...!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Say That You Love Me

Season 2

Chapter 6 : Flashback Continues

Note : I forgot to tell you all one thing that in past Swara's marriage was fixed with a man name Rahul who was the son of Shekar's best friend...

~~~Flashback Continues~~~

All were sitting in lounge and watching television with so much interest...Swara was also sitting very relax...as she was free from her medical exams...as it was winter season she was having a plate filled with dry fruits in her lap...she was eating fruits while watching television...she wanted to do job after her result but she also knows that her father and brother wanted to make her marry as soon as possible...but still she was confident that she will somehow convice them to give her permission for job...

As she was eating dry fruits just than 4 men wearing black masks enter in their house...they all were holding pistols in their hands...whole family was stunned seeing them in their house...Laksh was the one who came forward and ask from them...

Laksh(sternly) : who are you and why are you all here???

Man1(smirks) : that you will get to know that why are we here...just wait and watch...(says to Man2)Go and search whole house... if you found anyone else than take him here also...

Man2 whom Man1 has said to search house has gone and now there were total three Men...Man3 and Man4 were standing on the head of Swara and Ragini and Man1 who seems to be their leader was waiting for his Man2...

Swara was shivering with fear and she was hugging Ragini whose condition was not less than Swara...soon Man2 also came there and inform them that there is no one in house other than them...Man1 was looking towards Ragini and Swara intensely and suddenly his gauze froze on Swara's fragile figure making Swara to feel more uncomfortable and afraid from before...

Man1(points towards Swara) : she is the one...

Before any one of those men touch Swara...Laksh came in between and stands in front of Swara protecting her and why not he is her brother it's his responsibility to protect his little sister from any kind of danger...

Laksh(warns) : don't you dare to come forward...

Man1(taunts) : than you should have make her learn not to mess with other people...

Now Man1 was laughing evilly seeing all of their confused faces...he sign to his Men and they took out clothes wet with chloroform from their pockets...Firstly they hold Shekar and Laksh and make them unconscious and at the end Ragini...now only Swara was standing in front of them...she was looking like a scared kitten in front of hungry four lions...don't know what kind of thoughts were running in her mind...she was too much scared but still manages to hold herself together...as she didn't want them to consider her a weak girl...