Chapter 13 : TRUST Issue's...???

Hi Guys...!!!

I'm back again...!!!

I know you all are really upset about last chapter about Sanskaar's outbrust...!!!

Well let's see than...!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously : Past becoming hurdle in Future...!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Say That You Love Me
Season 2

Chapter 13 : TRUST Issue's...???

Maheswari Palace

Lounge

It was morning and Geet was the first one to come in lounge and she notice a petiet figure on couch she moves towards it and was shocked seeing Swara shivering with cold...she hurriedly runs and called Ap...all make Swara settle in AP's room and call doctor Kavita...Ap was very angry on Sanskaar for leaving Swara in lounge that too in winter...he told one of the servant to call Sanskaar all were waiting for Sanakaar in AP's room who was sitting near sleeping Swara caressing her hair...soon Sanskaar enters in room and becomes worried seeing Swara but soon mask her expression...

Ap(sternly asks and points towards Swara who was unconscious) : what's this Sanskaar???

Sanskaar(acts as if he don't care) : what...

Ap(asks angrily) : why Swara was sleeping in lounge...

Sanskaar(blank face) : last night we had a small fight...but why are you so worried... She is fine...

Ap(scold him) : is she looking fine to you...haven't you see she is burning in fever...but you...I didn't expect this from you Sanskaar...

After some time Kavita came and check Swara she gives medicines and left from there...He didn't say anything just lift Swara in his arms and takes her in his room...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SwaSan Room

Sanskaar enters in their room with a unconscious Swara in his arms and make her laid on bed...he caress her soft hairs...and soon feels movement in her...hr moves back and stands with blank expressions...

Sanskaar(taunt her) : I didn't expect you to be too much weak...in front of me you always pretend to be brave like army officer and last night you didn't even handle just a Simple cold...very sad...well tell me whether you really are I'll it are you pretending...

This last sentence break Swara's heart in million pieces...but still she manage to compose herself from breaking down...Sanskaar was observing her features closely but stays mum waiting for her to say something...

Sanskaar(coldly) : come on get up and drink medicine...I don't wanna take blame of your death on me...so get up...

He holds her arm in his grip tightly yo make her sit but she jerks his hand and turns her gave to other side...

Swara(emotionally) : about Dr Malhotra what you wanna say just say once...I can't bear you allegations again and again...I have no relation with that cheap man Malhotra...

As she was already weak emotionally and now fever which made it worse for her condition...

Sanskaar(angrily) : you wanna listen than listen clearly...(shouting angrily)How could you do this to me...I thought you are innocent and I'm at fault...but no...you are also like other girls...cheap and chacter...