Chapter 14 : Sanskaar's Care With Anger

Hi Guys...!!!

Here I'm with next update...!!!

Enjoy...!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously : Sanskaar's Outburst...!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Say That You Love Me
Season 2

Chapter 14 : Sanskaar's Care With Anger

Road

Sanskaar's head was still bleeding but not that much...soon a car stops near his car and a Man comes out from it...he opens the door of Sanskaar's car and make him sit straight seeing Sanskaar the person becomes shocked...

Person(shocked) : Sanskaar??? Oh my God...I have to take him hospital...

He somehow make Sanskaar lay on back seat of his car and moves towards hospital...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hospital

That person take Sanskaar with him hospital where doctors check him and say that he is fine now...but he still needs rest...as soon as doctor leaves from checking Sanskaar the person enters in the ward where Sanskaar was laying on bed...and was seeing here and there observing his surroundings...seeing a man coming in his room he becomes happy...
Virat

Sanskaar(surprised) : Virat??? Its really you???

Virat(happy) : yup its me...now how are you feeling...

Sanskaar(smiles) : yah I'm fine...just a little headache...

Virat(makes him sit on bed) : OK come let's go to my house...its near...and in night I'll drop you at your place by myself as you can't drive with a bandage...

Sanskaar(tries yo deny him) : but...

Virat(sternly) : no ifs and buts...now come...

He make Sanskaar sit and take him to his house which was not far away from hospital...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Virat's House

Virat is one of Sanskaar's friend and a Police Inspector...both of them were in same university...and as he is orphan so he lives alone...Both of them were sitting in lounge with a coffee mug in their hands...