Chapter 2 : Duty Wins In Front Of Emotions

Hi Guys...!!!
Here I am with another chapter of this ff...I just hope you all are enjoying this ff...as I haven't get good response on previous chapter but still I'm posting for those who read and comment...!!!
And this chapter is specially dedicated to my dear friend mars_111...!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously : SwaSan encounter and Swara scared from Sanskaar...!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Say That You Love Me
Season 2

Chapter 2 : Duty Wins In Front Of Emotions

Swara's House

Swara was sitting on her bed and thinking about her encounter with Sanskaar...and last sense where he said sorry from his mouth...but there was no sign of guilt on his face...

~~~Swara's POV~~~

It was past what happened with me...but now I'll not let that Sanskaar Maheswari Use me...

That time I was naive innocent and a foolish girl..who was unable to see what's bad and what's good for her...but now I have learnt to test people or I can say recognize their true nature....

After people bad behaviour I have learnt to face my fears...

I learnt long ago if I want to live in this world that too alone...I have to be brave...and if I shows my fear than all will...kill me with their taunts or with their eye sides...

Now what will happened I'll face it with bravery...I know this time God is with me...

~~~POV END~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Morning

IN Hospital

Swara was sitting in her cabin just than she heard noises from hospital lounge...she come out and becomes irritated seeing the sense in front of her...

She sees Sanskaar's cousin is coming holding her from one shoulder...Swara becomes so much irritated...and this can clearly be seen from her face...she also notice the white cloth tied on Sanskaar's arm which was totally red due to blood...

Rudar(worried) : Dr Swara...Sanskaar fell from sports bike...and he injuried his arm bone...it's bleadung too much...(pleads)please treat him...

He tells all in one breath...but from Sanskaar's expressions...it was noticeable that he is not feeling pain a bit...

Swara hurridly open the tied cloth on his arms and take the notice of his arm...this case was out from her range...as there was not much facilities in this hospital...

Swara(politely) : you please take him to city...don't be late...or the blood will be wasted...

She did some treatment so he couldn't feel pain till they reach city...that's why Sanskaar remain in good terms till they reach the hospital in city...

Kavita and Kanta were busy in talking about Sanskaar...

Kanta(praising Sanskaar) : Ch.Sanskaar is so brave...he didn't even show he is in pain...do you remember when he  was injuried by bullet at his leg...he said to doctor don't make him unconscious...do the operation like this only...