Chapter 11 : Swara's Care and Her New Shades

Hi Guys...!!!

I'm back with this new update...I'll try to be this ff in this week...!!!

So here we go...!!!

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously : Sanskaar trying hard yo make Swara see his Love for her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Say That You Love Me
Season 2

Chapter 11 : Swara's Care

Maheswari Palace

Whole Maheswari Palace was filled with guests...and why not it was the marriage of Uttra Maheswari one and only grand daughter of Maheswarie's...as soon as the proposal of Sahir came for Uttra everyone say yes as boy was very intelligent and was having his own business...

Whole responsibility of guests were on Swara like their room cleaning, their food, their laguagge etc...Swara was doing her work with full concentration...she was really happy for Uttra...some guests had come from Mumbai and Swara has gotten responsibilty to make sure they feel like home...Ap specially requested Swara to make tea and snacks as she make best tea in their house...and it was fact that all really enjoyed her hand made tea...in lounge girls were sitting on carpet with a Dhool(Awash) and were singing songs while playing it...that was really a perfect environment for wedding...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kitchen

Swara was busy in kitchen with Geet was making food for guests...from morning Sanskaar was seeing Swara roaming here and there and was really worried for her health so he thought to help her...he enters in kitchen and offers his help towards Swara...which she gladly accepted...it was the culture of the family that kitchen was only women responsibility...As Geet's huand call her she goes out and now Swara was alone with so much work...she was really exhausted due to working from morning just than Sanskaar came...

Sanskaar(politely) : may I help you...???

Swara just nodes in yes as she was too tired to speak anything...Sanskaar make her sit on a chair which was at a side and hold the knife...

Sanskaar(joking) : well I haven't ever cut this onion...(lovingly)but for you...I can do anything...you don't worry I'll Handel...

The knife was a big one as compared to other ones and it was Sharpe too...seeing the knife Swara for one second becomes scared but soon composed herself...

Swara(tells him) : I'm getting scared seeing thus much big knife...

Sanskaar(smiles) : you don't worry...

As Sanskaar's concentration was on Swara so instead of cutting onion he mistakenly cuts his index finger badly making it to bleed to much...blood was flowing from his finger like water flows in river...Seeing blood Swara immediately rushed towards him and screams in fear...he holds his hand and said worriedly...

Swara(worriedly holds her hand) : Oh My God...its bleeding too much we have to go hospital...but firstly I have to stop this bleeding come with me...

As she was a doctor so she always remain prepare for these kind of incidents at house...she firstly do some little bandage to stop bleeding than take Sanskaar to hospital with her for his proper treatment...in this all process Sanskaar was feeling happy as he see that Swara is caring for her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maheswari Palace

Soon after treatment both reached home where all were waiting for them in lounge...As soon as they entered in lounge Ap started to scold Sanskaar for his irresponsibility...

Ap(scolding him) : what's this Sanskaar...where was your concentration...

Sanskaar(instantly reply back) : on your Daugther-in-law

Listening to this she becomes shy instantly making all other to tease them...

In Uttra's Marriage she enjoys fully for the first time after that incident...she was playing with his cousins teasing them and also playing pranks on them...in college she was also the biggest prankrester but after that incident all changed but now she was enjoying her time fully making Sanskaar to happy seeing her happily laughing...

Now also she play a prank in Haldi ceremony she throw all the remaining haldi on all cousins and now she was running here and there to save herself from them who wanted revenge from her...they also want to apply haldi on her...and in these pranks she reach at their room...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SwaSan Room

Sanskaar was talking with someone on phone when he saw a worried Swara entering in room and closing door...she was seeing here and there to find a place to hide...he  cuts the call and observe her who came to him and request...

Swara(pouts) : please hide me somewhere...they all are coming to get me please...

Sanskaar was mesmerised by her cute antics and thru way she was requesting to him was making his heart to flutter...he caged her in his arms and said...

Sanskaar(naugthily caged her in his arms) : look I hide you in my arms anything else...???

Swara(pleading) : please don't joke...they all are coming...if they put haldi on my than my whole dress will be spoiled...please do something...

Seeing her cute pout...he told her yo hide behind curtain just than room door open and Arjun came in...before he could say something Sanskaar said...

Sanskaar(tells him) : Arjun send Swara in room I have a work with her...

Listening to this Arjun left from there to tell everyone that Swara in not in room...as soon as he left Sanskaar closed the door and turns around to see Swara laughing standing there...

Sanskaar(mischievous) : I never knew that you have germs of naughtiness too...(amazed)your this look is really new to me...

Swara(naugthily) : you haven't see anything yet Mr Sanskaar...(remembering old days of her life)you know I was very naughty in college...people used to doubt that I'm a medical student as the students of medical don't have a single second free from those heavy heavy books...but me still mange to play pranks on my friends...(becomes sad remembering kidnappings incident)but after that incidents everything change...(pleads)please give me my happiness back...(with venom)due to you all think I'm a bad girl...I'll never forgive you...(with full hate)I Hate You...I Hate You...

Sanakaar curse himself seeing her state...how some minutes ago she was happy and now she is again behaving hestrically showing her anger hate towards him...

Sanskaar(monolouge sadly) : don't know when this all will end...

Screen freeze on their faces Swara's crying face and Sanskaar's sad face seeing his Love if life crying...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next : A New Entry...!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally done with this part...!!!

Hope you all would have enjoyed it...!!!

I'll post next tomorrow...!!!

So now vote and comment and tell me how was it...!!!