Epilogue

Hi Guys...!!!

Here I'm with epilogue...!!!

Surprise to see me this much early...!!!

Well I thought yo end it before my exam which is probably next month...!!!

So here we go...!!!

Enjoy Guys...!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Say That You Love Me
Season 2

Epilogue

It has been week since that incident and Sanskaar was not leaving a single chance to romance with Swraa secretly...and Swara how much irritated she was always enjoy a his was to romance with her...As Arjun was knowing what had happened earlier between SwaSan so he decide to send SwaSan on a vacation...so he arrange a resort at Manali for their vacation...
And about Gagodia's Swara fogave them but break her all relations with them...as if their is no Trust in a relation than that Relation is useless...so she said them all to never contact her again...Shekar tries to protest but Sanskaar throw them out from their lives strictly warning them not to ever disturb them...and being helpless and guliry Gagodia family left from there...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Manali

Both SwaSan reach at Manali and enjoy roaming around...it was third day of their vacation or should I say honeymoon...Swara was not feeling well so Sanskaar cancel all the programme to roam around...and strictly orders her to bed rest...whole day Sanskaar Was busy with something so that's why he didn't come in room...at night he came in room with a packet and give that yo Swara...he orders her to get ready and come on terrace asap...Swara who was confused with his sudden order when she opens the packet was shocked to see dress...she started to blush thinking about the possibilities...soon she gets ready and heads towards terrace...

She moves towards terrace and was shocked to see decorations

She moves towards terrace and was shocked to see decorations..seeing decorations a deep red shade was settled on her cheeks...soon Sanskaar came and stand beside her...with happiness She hugs him and he also hugs her back...smilingly...Soon he led her to table and they both do there dinner...happily...after dinner Sanskaar gets up from his seat and forward his hand...

Terrace Decorations