Chapter 10 : Sanskaar's Love

Hi Guys...!!!

Long time no see...well here I'm with next part...hope you all will like it..!!!

So here we go...!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously : Sanskaar's Point of View...!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Say That You Love Me
Season 2

Chapter 10 : Sanskaar's Love

Maheswari Palace

Days were passing like this only and Swara always maintain her distance with Sanskaar...while on the other hand Sanskaar also didn't object about this thing...from inside he was like a fish without water and from outside he was behaving cool and showing how much happy he is with Swara...after that night he never force Swraa or tries to take advantage of her situation...in fact now he was having one motive to make Swara happy and that's what he was truing to do from past several days...with each passing day Sanskaar's Love for Swara was increasing but he was helpless as he wasn't able to tell her his feeling because he knows that if he will tell her than also she will not believe on him so he choose best option to stay silent and give time to Swara and their new relation so she could adjust with this new envirment...he also many times tries to do something for her which will show her His Love but she always do something which will ruin the situation and they again reach at the start...

SwaSan Room

There was a sudden knock on door on SwaSan room...Swara who was about to sleep gets up from bed with confused expressions...she hurriedly moves towards door and open it...Sanskaar was standing their with worried expressions...before she could say something Sanskaar hurriedly enters in room and closed the door he explains the situation...

Sanskaar(worriedly) : Uncle Parsad has seen me sleeping in hut...he is coming here to confirm was it me or not...

Before he could say further...their was a knock in door and Sanskaar hurriedly goes and lays on bed and pretend to sleep...while on second knock Swara open the door and their was standing Uncle Parsad...

Parsad(suspicious) : where is Sanskaar???

Swaa(calmly) : he is sleeping...

Saying so she moves a side so e could see with his own eyes...

Parasad(smiles) : ohhh...

Swara(asks) : do you have any work with him...???

Parsad(smiles) : no its nothing like that...let him sleep...I just came to see him...Good night...

Saying so he left from there and Swara closed the door...as soon as she close the door Sanskaar gets up and sits on bed by taking support with hard board...Suddenly he brought out a packet of cigrate and started to smoke making Swara to feel disgust...

Sanskaar(cooly) : actually whenever I'm worried I smoke too much...but I don't smoke this much normally...

Swara(taunting) : and what is normal smoking???

Sanskaar(calm) : normally 5 to 6 packets only...

Swara(makes disgust face) : ohhh very well...carry on than...

Sanskaar(smiles) : OK I'm going to sleep Good Night...

Saying so he lays on bed after throwing the used cigrate in dustbin...and drifts into deep slumber...while on the other Swara was not knowing what to do...as she was not able to sleep in his presence...but somehow manages...