Chapter 1 : Unexpected Encounter

Hi guys here I am with the first chapter of my Season 2...!!!
I'm so happy seeing all of your response on promo...!!!
So let's start without any delay...!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Say That You Love Me
Season 2

Chapter 1 : Unexpected Encounter

A texi is shown...it's moving towards a small village town...suddenly it stops in front of a hospital...

The hospital is small and from outside it's looking so dull...a girl in her early twenties gets down from car and see hospital...

She brought out her luggage and moves in hospital...as soon as she enters in hospital...she makes a yukkkk face..as the whole hospital was totally untidy....

She sees that there is no one on reception...and there was no patient also...she put her luggage at a side and moves forward...soon she spot some people sitting and drinking and talking...

There was one nurse one receptionistand one cleaner and one compounder...she moves towards them...

Girl(politely) : excuse me...

All turns towards her...and stands up seeing her...all were confused seeing the lady...they think she is a patient...

Nurse(with attitude) : look girl..here is no doctor...as she is in her home...so tell us what problem you have...we will give you medicine...

Girl with shock face see them all...than she becomes angry on doctor's irresponsible behaviour...

Girl(angrily scolds them) : what kind of doctor is she??? Doesn't she know that she should be in hospital...if a emergency case comes...than who will treat the patient...and why this hospital is so dirty and untidy...

Cleaner(with attitude) : Ohhh madam who are you to talk to us like this...It's our hospital...and we will do what we wanna do...who are you to tell us...what to do...and what not??

Girl(introduce herself) : I'm Swara Bose..Dr Swara Bose the new doctor or this hospital...

Listening to this all becomes shocked...and started to sweat...tension was clearly visible on their faces...

Nurse(apologize) : sorry...sorry ma'am...actually we...

Swara(angrily) : I don't want any excuse...I'll talk later...first five me keys of my home...

Compounder(with tension) : I'll bring...

Saying so he runs from there leaving rest with Swara...Swara was silently seeing here and there...in short she was observing the hospital...

Soon compounder comes and gives the keys to Swara...she take the keys and silently left towards the home...

Note # guys when government appoint a doctor in some small town than they also gives the house facility to doctor...that's why Swara has a home in village...

In Swara's House

It was a small house...with one bedroom one kitchen and one bathroom...she sees the whole house and soon set her all luggage in the cupboard...