Chapter 5 : Flashback

Hi Guys...!!!

Here I am with next part...!!!

I know you all are eagerly waiting for this chapter...so without any delay here I am...!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously : Sanskaar pours his heart out in front of Swara...!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Say That You Love Me
Season 2

Chapter : Flashback

Swara's House

It has been 2 hours since both Ap and Sanskaar left...while she was still lost in her past life...thinking about her family...her happy life tears started to flow from her eyes...she remembers how she was so much happy and carefree in her life and now how she is totally alone with one on her side...she closed her eyes and thinks about her Parents and thinks about that horrible incident which make her like this...

~~~Flashback Starts~~~

Medical College

It was a bright and shinning day...every where was only happiness...people were talking laughing and sharing their joyful experience about lives and other things...there we see a girl in simple suit sitting under the shade of tree reading a big book...well big book because she is in medical...

Just than some of her friends come there and started to tease her...regarding her nature that how she always remain busy in reading instead of enjoying little bit...

Girl1 : Hi Swara...Why are you sitting alone here...come let's go in canteen and do some chit chatting while eating...

Girl2 : yah Manju is right...come let's go...

Swara(politely) : I'm sorry Manju and Sneha but I have to prepare for tomorrow's test...you know it's really important for exam and...

Sneha(insists her) : I know it's important and it's not just important for you in fact it's important for all medical students...but we should eat too...if you will eat with us than you will be able to read...come please...

Swara(close the book and gets up) : ok...but not more than 15 minutes...as I have to complete my study..

Manju(smiles brightly) : ok madam...

Soon trio friends left towards canteen where they eat and than get back to their study...whole day passes and now it was time to go home...like other students Swara was also waiting at the gate of university for her one and only brother to come and pick her up from here...

After waiting almost for 30 minutes she tries to call his brother...but he didn't answer his call...she dial the number of her home but no one picks phone there too...she tries all people mobile in her family but as usual no one answer the calls...she becomes worried about them...

Last time when it happened with her...she go home alone and gets to know that her father get heart attack...so getting worried she thought to go home alone by bus...