Sweet Surprise

Merida's POV

The morning dew was felt upon my feet. I sighed calmly and targeted my eye into the the trees.

And everytime I've lose and arrow up, the birds would always be flying away. I shot one, my breakfast. I brought my kill back home.

In which I cooked it just below the tree house. The big tree in which I spotted something and where I met Horrendious, was just nearly visible in my sight.

I met an eye from the bushes. And when I blinked it disappeared. I stood up and slowly walked towards the said bush. But as I've seen beyond, nothing was there

But a box. I leaned down to get it. I walked back to the bon fire where I'd cook my breakfast and sat down. Opening the box to see what it is. And all I've seen were cakes and muffins.

I got one out and sniffed it. It doesnt seem to have poison in it. And I'm guessing it's one from the castle. I took a bite. It was 3x more delicious from the normal ones we have.

And I'm also guessing that they were having an annual family game. In which whoever answers the right question, wins a treat.

   We won this but, I don't think we really deserve it. Since you're the one who taught us the answers.

   Please come back Merida,

        We miss ya.

A note says. I smiled as sweet tears poured down my rosy cheeks. I took a deep breath before wiping it off again. I sighed and closed the box and ate breakfast.

Vincent's head popped out of nowhere. "Boo!" He teased. I chuckled and nuged him off a bit.

"Scarin' in the mor'nin' aye?" I asked.

He grinned and raised both his shoulders. "Aye." He replied. I opened the box again and stuffed a muffin into his mouth. He chewed on 1/4 of it and swallowed. Still holding the 3/4 of it, I guess.

He smiled and carried me to the air. "This is amazing!" He cheered. "I know!!" I giggled.

Then he slowly place me and down and stopped himself from laughing. "Dont mind me when I laugh." he advised.

"Or whenever I do weird stuff."

"Aww, but ye look like a wee litl' lamb!" I teased. He pinched me in the cheeks. "Look who's talking." he replied.

He took a deep breath and rubbed the back of his neck. "Hey, uh, so what's your plans for today?" he asked.

I raised both my shoulders and sat down to eat my roasted bird, again. Because in the first part, Vincent has come to interrupt me. He was also eating the muffin.

"I thought you were going out with the girl scouts?" I asked, he chuckled. "Just to make it clear to you, they are not girl scouts, and second of all they arent really doing anything today, so yeah, I'm free." He explained.

  "'Am going trainin',"

"For what?"

       "Eh, just an annual thing I do almost ev'reeday." I answered.

             "Oh really? I thought princesses only like to ride ponies n' unicorns through the rainbow or read fairy tale books,"

   "Perhaps ye might want to take that back, if ye' dun't want an arrow through yer head."

       "Yeah yeah princess. I heard that you might have beaten most of yer suitors, but seriously, they're just that weak mate!" He reasoned.

I grinned and pulled his hand, as we ride Angus's back and lead him to almost most of my targets are found. And also to show him that he is bloody wrong and not Australian.

---

Not much of a Mericcup I know,

But this also aint a Mericent story,

Well trust me, It's a mericcup story,

But I just dont want to rush it that bad.

5 votes till I update, who's with me?!

~Deblin Lemon Lee