Flow

I take a moment to think of who this could possibly be. It could be either Clare, Kendall, Harry, or Shawn. Those are the only people that come up in mind. But instead of guessing I should just ask.

who's this?

I send the message and then I click on Niall

I'm done eating.

Took you a while

I know, I had to do other things too, sorry, but now you have my full attention

I better.

You do

I look back at the mystery number to see if they have read my message, but they have yet to.

Dude, someone texted me and idk who it is

What did they say?

They just asked how I'm doing

I don't mention the Soledad part to Niall, I don't wanna make him feel awkward.

Lol that's weird, it's probably a wrong number

Yeah probably.

I feel bad for not telling him the truth but I'd rather not say anything.

What time is it over there? Is it morning already?

I actually laugh out loud a bit, just a bit at Niall's text

I'm just in Az, it's the same time as it is in Cali

I reply and check back on the mysterious number which hasn't answered yet. I spend about ten minutes scrolling through my Instagram feed and then I decide to go to sleep. I place my phone on my bedside table and at the exact moment that I close my eyes my phone dings.

I grab it in hope that it's the mysterious number but it's only Niall.

Oh lol

Hey imma go to bed now but I'll text you tomorrow morning, goodnight nail

I scroll up to our earlier messages, I feel bad that I didn't talk to him a lot today, but I will do better tomorrow.

Alright, goodnight 🥑

I smile at his text and then place my phone back on my bedside table. I close my eyes again and this time I fall into a deep sleep.

I wake up the next morning by the music coming from my brother's room next door, Kodak, of course. I get up from my bed and walk into my bathroom to brush my teeth. I decide to stay in my pjs and I apply more foundation over the hickies and fix my hair over it for extra coverage.

I walk out of the bathroom and I grab my phone from my bedside table. I open up my messages and read my texts

It's Harry, sorry I forgot to mention that part

He texted me at two in the morning, wonder what he must of been doing.

Oh hey!

I'm not really sure of what to say, I don't know why he would of wanted my number, we were pretty awkward around each other, didn't think I would of left any good impressions. 

I text Niall good morning and then I head out to the living room, no one is there but I can hear my mom talking from the kitchen.

I walk in to her sitting down on the island talking on the phone with a cup of coffee in her hand. She looks up at me and smiles.