Always Something

I start to call out for Niall but he keeps walking and then enters into the kitchen, as he walks in, several begin to walk out and I have to make my way between them. Once they all leave there is only a couple people left. Niall's on the opposite side of the island opening up a bottle of vodka. I stay on my side of the island and look at him while he pours the drink in a red cup and drinks out of it. "Niall" I say firmly, but he doesn't even look at me. Instead he finishes his cup and pours himself more vodka.

"Niall" I say louder, just in case he didn't hear me the first time. He looks at me for half a second and then starts drinking again.

I get annoyed that he's acting like this, as if I'm the one that did something wrong. I walk up to his side of the island and stand in the small space that there was between Niall and the island. I pull the cup away from him while he was drinking making some fall on his shirt "what the hell?!" he backs away and looks down at his shirt.

I grab his arm and without really meaning to push him back into the fridge which was right behind him and I stood inches away from his body. He looked down at me and his eyes softened. I took noticed of how really close I was to him and took a step back. He moved his eyes away from me and no longer seemed to make eye contact.

"I know this really hard for you, and you weren't planning on seeing her tonight but you can't just keep everything inside, you can talk to me Niall"

He stood silent.

"Do you wanna leave?" I ask after a few more seconds of silence.

"No" he finally looks at me. "I'm going to stay, she won't be the only one having fun." he says and takes the vodka bottle.

"I'm going to the car to grab my shorts and then I'm going to get in the pool" he says and then walks outside. I didn't move from where I was and I don't know what to do about Niall, the way he acted so not like him. But I also have to keep in mind that he was driven by his emotions.

I would of followed him and grabbed my swimsuit from his car but I'd really rather not swim, I think I will just watch him.

Niall walks back inside in his swimming shorts but with his shirt still on and with his towel over his shoulder. "You're not going to get in are you?" he asks.

"No, I'll just watch and if I do get the urge to get in, then I will" I tell him.

"okay, lets go then" his voice is low.

I follow him to the pool and he walks up to a beach chair. I sit down and he hands me his towel and then goes on to taking off his shirt and hands it to me too. "Don't check me out" he says smiling at me.

"oh shut up" I lightly hit his arm and smile.

I watch as he takes a few steps back and then starts telling people to move in order for him to jump in. When enough people have moved out of the way he then runs and jumps into the pool, making water splash on me.

Once his head is out of the water and I shout at him "you wet me!" 

He begins to laugh and starts splashing more water at me with his hands "Niall stop!" I laugh and cover myself with his towel.

"nooo not with my towel, I don't like drying myself with a wet towel" he tells me

"okay well stop wetting me"

"alright, alright I won't do it anymore"

"Thank you" I begin to fold his towel when all of a sudden he starts to splash me again.

"Niall!!" I shout his name and start laughing once again. He swims up closer and rests his arms on the edge of the pool "you should got in, I don't have anyone to talk to now" he says.