End of the Day

Turns out, it wasn't Harry who texted me, it was still Clare, just that she mentioned Harry's name.

Oh yeah I wanted Harry to give you my number, hopefully you don't mind.

not at all! I'm sorry I couldn't be there for your birthday but once I get back we should have like a girl's night out type of thing.

I send my text to Clare and then lock my phone.

"Can I use it again?" Anissa asks eyeing my phone.

"um, I guess" I say. I really shouldn't give her my phone, and I really don't know why I agreed to give it to her but I did.

For the next ten minutes Anissa begins to ask Zayn so many questions that it makes me feel as if I know more about Zayn than his own mother does.

"Do any of you two have girlfriends?" Anissa asks

"yeah, Gigi" Zayn says. I knew that would of been his girlfriend, I wonder how she looks like.

"what about you?" Anissa asks Liam.

"umm, it's not official, we're just talking right now" he answers.

He must be talking about the girl who was sending him nudes in the movie theater.

"ohh, nice" Anissa says.

"what about you two?" Zayn asks.

"I don't have a boyfriend" Anissa answers.

Zayn turns his head to look at me "I don't have one either" I tell him.

"but she has a ton of guys who want her" Anissa says

"okay, that's a lie" I tell her.

"wouldn't be surprised if she did" Zayn says giving me butterflies in my stomach.

I watch as he checks his phone for the time "I gotta go guys" he stands up.

He leans over the table a bit towards Liam and does one of those things where they do a hand shake and then pull each other into a 'bro hug'

Anissa gets up from her seat and hugs Zayn after Liam, "hopefully I'll see you tomorrow" Anissa tells him. "yeah, hopefully" Zayn tells her while hugging her back.

Anissa pulls away and Zayn turns around to look at me. I debate on whether I should get up and hug him or just say bye but Zayn leans down and hugs me while I'm still sitting down.

I feel warmth as he rests his hand on my side. "Hopefully I see you tomorrow too" he says.

"yeah" I say in return.

He lets go and looks at Liam again "bye guys" he glances over at Anissa and then me again before walking away to the smoothie place he works at.

"I like him, he was nice" Anissa says.

Liam laughs, "just wait till you get to know him more"