No sense

When we arrive at the mall, we park next to Karen's car.

We all get off our cars including Karen and, Liam.

My mom immediately hugs Karen and Liam and then introduces my aunt to Karen.

Then she introduces Anissa to him. He shakes her hand and tells her it's nice to meet her.

"And you've already met April" My mom says

"Yeah" Liam looks at me and smiles. He doesn't give me a handshake.

"well you kids can go ahead and buy your movie tickets now, we're going to go in the mall" my mom says

"wait, you're not going to watch the movie with us?" I ask confused.

"no, we hate scary movies" she says "but you three, go ahead"

I look back at Anissa and Liam, at least it's not as if I'm going to be alone with Liam, I feel like I'd be too awkward if I were alone with him for that long. But then again, having Anissa along might just make it worse. I guess I could go with my mom? I could get myself more clothes. But it might be rude if I say I'd rather go with them than with Liam and Anissa.

"Alright" I tell them "let's go buy our tickets"

We walk up to the ticket booth and I go to the window on the left side while Liam walks to another window with Anissa following behind.

I ask for a jigsaw ticket and pay for it. Once I receive my ticket I stand at the side to wait for Liam and Anissa.

I watch as Liam receives two tickets and gives one of them to Anissa. Did he pay for hers too?

They walk towards me and I begin to walk inside with them following close behind me. We all show our ticket to the lady who then tells us where the room is in which the movie will be playing.

"I'm going to buy popcorn, what about you guys?" I tell Liam and Anissa.

Liam look at Anissa, "do you want anything?" He asks her

"Did you not bring money?" I look at her

"No, I forgot it at home" she says

"You could of told me before" instead of making a guy who you barely just met pay for you. I keep the last part to myself.

"It's fine, I would of probably paid for hers even if she still had money with her" Liam says

"Okay, well you don't have to buy her anything, I have enough money for both of us" I say and start to walk towards the snack bar.

I order a large popcorn bag for Anissa and I to share and 2 drinks. Liam buys a bag of popcorn for himself as well as a drink.

Once we all have our food, we start walking to the room in which the movie will start playing, there's not a lot of people in the theater and the trailers are still playing.

Anissa walks in front of me and Liam behind me. She chooses a row in the middle that's empty and takes a seat. I sit next to her, and Liam sits next to me.

I take out my phone and open a message that I have from Niall.

That's good, wyd?

About to watch a movie, wbu?

I send the message and put my phone on silence.