Coming Down

I look away from the sight but then am forced to look at him again when he calls out my name. He signals me with his head to come over and I obey.

The girl he's with looks at me and smiles, I give her a small smile, just to be polite. "I'm Kendall" she says.

"Hi, I'm April, nice to meet you" I say and smile again.

"who are you here with?" she asks

"I came with a friend, but he disappeared"

"you should hang out with us, most of the guys are stupid but they're pretty cool"

It takes me a while to find my words "uh yeah" I smile and glance at Harry "that'd be cool, thanks"

She smiles and then swims to the deep side of the pool where there is another girl and two other guys. Harry follows her and I follow behind him.

Once we get there I pull myself up and sit on the edge of the pool with my legs still in the water. I look at Harry who again was watching me and then moves his eyes away.

Kendall looks at me "Oh! I forgot to tell you! we're also playing dare or dare" she says

"oh, fun" I say trying to not sound as sarcastically as I can. What's up with these people and their dumb games.

I look at the two other guys that are here other than Harry. They were both also part of the spin the bottle game. And one of them is the brunette that was asking for Soledad, I really hope she doesn't show up. But the guy next to him is a muscular, tall guy with glossy eyes and rosy cheeks. And next to him is a girl texting on her phone.

"Okay, come on people it's my turn" Kendall says and then looks at the girl on her phone "Clare, I dare you to either drop your phone into the water or send your dad a nude"

Everyone laughs and suddenly I'm afraid to be called on, this is way too intense, when I was younger our only dares were to lick a wall or hug random people.

"I hate you so much!" Clare says laughing and she takes a moment to think about her decision. She finally sighs and drops her phone into the water and then quickly takes it out. "Harry where do you keep the rice?!!!" she screams and runs out of the pool. Harry laughs and gets out and runs into the house with her.

While we wait Kendall looks at me "we're pretty wild huh?" she says

"yeah" I smile

"you're pretty quiet, this probably isn't the group of friends you'd hang out with, but just let your wild side come out and you'll have fun"

I don't say anything but smile

"do you have a boyfriend?" she asks

I'm surprised by the question "uh no, do you?" I ask before I can stop myself.

"eh maybe" she says smiling

"oh" I give her another small smile

She then begins to talk to the two guy whose names I learned are Shawn and Louis. Louis is the brunette and Shawn is the tall one.

After a couple more minutes Harry jumps into the pool out of no where and Clare jumps in after him. "I hope my phone survives" she says after getting her head out of the water. "But now it's my turn" she wiggles her eyebrows.

She looks at Kendall "I dare you to either leave your bra and your phone number on Harry's dad's room or take off a piece of clothing from someone"

"easy!" she smiles and looks at Harry and starts pulling down his briefs. I quickly look away and keep my eyes on my toes in the water.

I listen as Kendall laughs and watch Clare's surprised expression on her face as she keeps her eyes on Harry.