Ordinary Day

"I agree with April, it's not school appropriate" Liam responds.

"ha! two against one" I mischievously smile at Anissa.

She slightly rolls her eyes, "well I'm still going to take it, if I can't wear it to school, I can at least wear it for something else"

"You don't even have money with you" I remind her "and I can't buy it for you, I don't have any more cash on me" I tell her. I have my credit card but she doesn't need to know that.

"really??" she asks disappointed.

I nod my head.

I watch as she slowly turns to look at Liam.

Liam quickly catches on to what she wants and opens his mouth to say something but Anissa quickly interrupts him.

"I'll pay you back I promise!"

"why don't you just call your mom and have her come in here and pay it for you?" I ask but she completely ignores me.

"please Liam, you can trust that I will pay you back!" she continues to beg him.

"alright, fine, I'll get it for you" Liam gives in.

"thank you!! thank you!! thank you!!" she exclaims and pulls Liam into a hug.

I roll my eyes at the sight and I tell her to go back into the fitting room to take the dress off.
She actually obeys this time and lets go of Liam to go back into the fitting room.

"You shouldn't have agreed to get her the dress" I tell Liam once Anissa has disappeared.

"she seemed really desperate for that dress, and it's not as if I'm actually buying it for her, she's going to pay me back" he states.

well, we'll see about that.

"you don't really like her do you?" Liam asks me.

I turn to look at him "what? Why? do you think I'm being mean with her?"

"kind of" he answers.

"It's not that I don't like her, It's just that she acts so childish sometimes and ughh" I groan.

Liam laughs, making me give him small smile in return.

Anissa walks out of the fitting room after a couple minutes of waiting and we get ourselves into the cashier line.

After Liam pays for the dress we walk out of the store.

"are you guys hungry? I'm kind of hungry" I tell them.

"yeah me too" Anissa says.

"oh, I have a friend who works at this smoothie place and he always gives me discounts and free smoothies" Liam says.

"that's so cool! and it's here right?" Anissa asks

"yeah, it's at the food court" Liam answers. "

"we should go!" Anissa says and looks at me.

"yeah" I agree.

All three of us begin walking towards the food court, occasionally eyeing the clothes displayed in the store windows.

Once we arrived at the food court, the first thing we did was to find our parents. It didn't take long till we found their table.

We walked up to them and Anissa asked her mom for money for food. My mom offered me to try some of the pasta she got from a Italian place, but I rejected it saying that it had too much tomatoes and took a sip from her drink instead.