2. Hungry (@durbxnskies)

Dan's POV

     I told myself that I'm not that bothered if they found out. I mean they couldn't do anything because I didn't leave evidence. I only left evidence on my terms.

     I couldn't sleep at night, that's when I jumped the most. I've never been the one to have a good nights sleep, even though I craved it desperately. Before my watch and the ability to open up portals in time...I guess I used to listen to Podcasts. I think that's what made me have interest in murders.

     With podcasts you couldn't look at photos of the crimes so you would have to imagine them.

     It was weird to think that while this American person with a soothing voice tells the listeners the detail of the death - we all saw the death differently in our heads. Normally in the morning when I was more awake I Googled the actual death in interest. It was always more...nicer than the glory mess I saw in my head. I became obsessed with all things death right then and there, looking at all these bad released press photos of butchered up guys and girls.

     It was artistic. A literal bloody masterpiece. I couldn't help but feel intrigued. The blood to me was like Andy Warhol's 'Soup Can' photo. The blood was the best feature. It stood out. The bruises were bold and the struggle marks were exquisite.

     I know the guys thought I was this fucked up freak. Maybe they've got a point? Of course they've got a point. Blood was the passion. The reason I literally went on...and I could, just as long as no one somehow found out!

     I should keep my mind at ease. I still needed to come up with that damn plan - should I say fuck it and jump right in front of the guys? I mean...unless they had their own freaky watch, I should be fine? This was extremely hard, I didn't want to become a fugative...but then again I liked the idea of being chased.

     Killing people has always been fun. But I get bored. I had to spice things up...what if I somehow found another of these watches? What if I gave one to Kyle?

I could give him the power to chase after me - but I could be two steps ahead of him...I could be the one hunting him and the band. They wouldn't even know. I'd be the one in power.

     I tossed and turned in cold sweat. My mentality was deteriorating fast, I needed sleep. Every time I tried to painfully shut my eyes the bus sharply stopped and my feet acted as a brake in the coffin shaped bunk.

     I growled in fusteration.

     "Fuck this." I mumbled yanking off the covers and standing up. I creeped past the sleeping beauties and walker down the steep stairs carefully before I sat alone in the 'writing' corner of the bus. The bit where Four Walls was written...

     Many of the Bastille crew were already at the next venue; probably staying the local Holiday Inn next door to the gig. It was literally just the band and Dick, but he was driving and got pissed off whenever I spoke to him while he was doing so.

     I was a bored individual - I needed someone to play with. To ease that boredom...

     I had nowhere to go or nothing to do, since the watch was charging. I decided that the best thing to do was stay put until I could jump again.

     Maybe I should put on that Podcast just for all time's sake...