8. Run Boy Run (@durbxnskies)

Dan's POV

     The door reappears. The door literally reappeared in the middle of the field. No! Are they thick? This wasn't supposed to happen. They were meant to go in the wrong door - now my plan won't work! Shit on it.

I sprinted in the opposite direction, toward the woodland area. I knew that they would definitely head toward the old town and not the woods.

I watched from behind the large tree trunk as I saw not only Kyle, but in fact all three of them, drop to their knees, gasping for the fresh air that the portal consumed.

Will was the first one to stand up. He curiously looked around, then pointed toward the town in the distance. Woody was the next person to stand up. He immediately grabbed Kyle by the scruff of his top and yanked him up on two feet. I can't hear what Woody wad violently screaming at Kyle - but what I saw was Kyle looking petrified of him.

I hit the tree hard in fustration by this awful sight of the twats and quickly ran away deep into the forest.

<><><><><>
     Kyle's POV

"You fucker! This is all your fucking doing! I swear to god if I'm not home in time to kiss my missus goodnight or read a book to my boy, I'll fucking kill you!" I nodded my head. I believed him, Woody had issues.

"You've never read a book to your son though." Woody closed his eyes and tried to ignore Will's mildly happy remark. Out of us all Will was the most chill. "Just because you have no responsibilities doesn't mean we all do! Will has Awuoi, I have my Chrissy and boy, you have nothing!" I broke down crying. I didn't fucking care if guys weren't  meant to cry. I was done with this weird shit too.

They won't believe me if I told them my truth.

Woody pushed me backwards, I stumbled but thankfully I didn't fall over. "Are you two done now?" Will said, pointing to something in the other direction.

"Shut up." Woody stressfully mumbled under his breath, holding his hair back, it was in a messy pony tail. "Well I would but if you haven't fucking noticed we are in the middle of nowhere!" I had found another thing to put on his CV: Lord William Farquarson, pointing out the obvious since 1983.

I threw my hands to the side. "This is a joke okay. We must've ate an edible or something?" I knew I had got a front of coming up with a pretty decent lie, saying we're actually still chilling out and off our heads, but these guys were smart.

"I haven't ate or drunk since breakfast and I made that." Will hissed as he crossed his arms, even he was starting to get paranoid.

That dude never is paranoid.

"Look there's a town over there! Why don't we just go and find Dan?" Woody rolled his eyes. "No doubt the lanky pansy is in the boozer." That's when Will choked on a nervous laugh. It's true. When Dan normally went and walked about, we always ended up in the local pub.

In silence, we shuffled toward the end of the wide open field. I look back and see that the door has completely faded. There was no turning back now.