Quick question + short Kevin imagine because why not

Sooooooo um sorry it's not exactly the greatest update and I'm a piece of shit but I just have a quick question for all of you guys. So I've expressed how much I love Jack and I was just wondering if I made a Jack fanfic if anyone would read it.

Now idk when I would have it posted because I wanna make at least 10-15 chapters before posting it so that people aren't just stuck with one chapter for who knows how long. And also we don't know much about him. BUT I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AND SOMEONE HAS TO START MAKING FANFICS FOR HIM AT SOME POINT RIGHT???

I won't do it if no one is interested but I was just wondering. Sorry to be that writer and beg for inputs and not update as much but yeah. I actually have no excuse I'm just stupid. Okie bye guys! Love you lots! Let me know your thoughts!

Enjoy this short little imagine because I felt bad just leaving you with that.

******************

Imagine: you're the Winchester's little sister and Kevin needed help with research

Imagine: you're the Winchester's little sister and Kevin needed help with research. They figured they would have you help him so that you would be safe from actually hunting, despite your arguments. Kevin actually hadn't met you yet because he just got to the bunker but when he saw you, he was amazed.

Dean: "hey Kev. We got you a little present."

Sam: "we know it's hard to always have to research by yourself so we got you a little help."

Kevin: "what do you mean?"

Dean: "(y/n)! Get in here!"

You: "hey. Kevin right?"

Kevin: *looks at you and drops jaw a little bit* "uh yeah."

Sam: "this is our little sister (y/n). She's going to help you do some research."

Kevin: "great. Thanks guys."

You: "ok let's get to it."