Sixty nine- Sam Winchester

A/N this is part two to the last one where basically you left and Sam and Dean were going to find you.

****************

Imagine: it's been three weeks since you left

Imagine: it's been three weeks since you left. Sam was a mess. So was Dean but Sam was in worse shape. He rarely slept, he didn't have much to eat, and he drank more than he ever did before. Dean drove around a ton trying to avoid the fact that you were gone and he drank a ton too but believe it or not, Sam drank even more. They tried calling you over and over but you never answered simply because you weren't ready to face them. It was too hard and you weren't ready.

Finally, Sam was able to pinpoint your location. It was a huge relief and they didn't even hesitate to hop into the impala and drive. You were surprised to say the least when they showed up in front of the door to your hotel room.

Sam: "oh my god. Dean! Get over here!"

Dean: "what did you find?"

Sam: "I figured out where she is! She's a few states over but I know we can make it by tomorrow morning if we drive straight through."

Dean: "lets go."

*the next morning, outside your hotel room*

Sam: *knocks on your room door*

You: "Sam? Dean? What are you doi-"

Sam: *cuts you off with a kiss*

Dean: "should I give you your space or....?"

You: *pulls back* "I missed you both so much but what are you doing here? I thought I was pretty well hidden."

Dean: "it was really difficult but Sammy finally tracked you down."

Sam: "will you come back with us?"

You: "guys I want to but it's just too hard not knowing if you're gonna die or not."

Dean: "we'll start taking you with us. Not to actually hunt but you'll be with us and you can help out a little bit. Please. We're a mess without you. Especially Sam here."

Sam: "he's right. Please (y/n). We need you. I need you."

You: "ok... I guess I should pack my things."

Sam: "dean could you give us a minute?"

Dean: *smirks* "take as much time as you need."

You and Sam: *rolls eyes*

Sam: "I know how you feel about me. And in case that kiss didn't show it, I love you too. I love you so damn much (y/n) and if I knew that you felt that way I would have told you sooner."

You: "I had no idea Sammy. I'm sorry I had to tell you in the note."

Sam: "at least you told me. Now let's get your stuff together so we can start our new relationship."

****************

A/N dear chuck why did this end up so horrible