One hundred thirty five- Claire Novak

A/N ok I know I said I was back on requests and I swear I am but it's four in the morning here and I'm inspired. Also I haven't done a Claire imagine yet sooooo

**************

Imagine: you and Claire went on a hunting trip together

Imagine: you and Claire went on a hunting trip together. You both shared strong feelings for each other but neither of you acted on it as you weren't sure if the other felt the same way. When Claire comes up with an idea that threatens her life, you refuse to let her go through with it, leaving her confused as to why you cared so much.

Your POV

"There's no way in hell you're doing that, Claire." I paced in front of her while she looked at me with a look of mixed emotions.

"Why not? We need to save those kids, (y/n)," she said, sitting down at the edge of the bed.

"Why? Because what you're asking will get you killed. You can't help anyone if you're dead, Claire."

She looked at me with tears brimming her eyes. "It's my life. I get all the votes," she said quietly.

I shook my head and sat next to her. "You aren't going to be the one to distract them. There's ten vamps and one of you. You'll die in a matter of minutes and I can't lose you," I said with a tone of finality.

"It doesn't matter if I die, as long as those kids are saved."

My heart dropped. She didn't care if she died. "It does matter, Claire!" I snapped and stood up.

"Why do you care so much?" She stood up too. I stepped closer so there was only about a foot of space between us.

"Because I've lost everyone except you! You're all I have and I need you. Think of Jody. If you die, then I die with you." She stepped closer so our bodies were nearly touching.

"(Y/n), no. You aren't dying for me. This is just what I have to do, ok?"

"Like hell it is. You don't have to die! We'll figure something else out!"

"Like what?"

"We'll call Sam and Dean!"

"Oh yeah because they'll get here so fast!"

"Then Castiel!"

"Why are you so desperate to save me, (y/n)?"

"Because I love you!"

We stopped our yelling match and our heavy breathing was the only thing heard in the room. I felt my face turn red in embarrassment and started to turn away.

Suddenly, her hand grabbed my upper arm and turned me to face her. Before I had time to process it, she pressed her lips against mine and I felt my heart pound in my chest. I felt like I was floating in that moment as I pulled her closer, placing one hand on her lower back and the other in her wavy blonde hair.

She kept one hand on my cheek and the other on my waist. Our lips felt perfect against each other and I was disappointed when we pulled away. We both were blushing and smiling at each other.

"I love you too," she whispered.

I smiled widely before a small giggle escaped my lips. "I hoped so because otherwise that kiss would've been awkward," I teased.

She rolled her eyes and pulled back a little. "I guess, we can call for Cas to come and help," she said.

"What changed your mind?"

She smiled at me.

"I have someone who loves me back the way I love them. I can't lose that."

**************

A/N idk I thought this was cute but then again it's 4:28 am and I'm probably really loopy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯