Seventy three- Jared

Imagine: when Jared got the role as Sam on Supernatural, he promised that you two would still stay together and nothing would change

Imagine: when Jared got the role as Sam on Supernatural, he promised that you two would still stay together and nothing would change. Unfortunately, by the time the fifth season rolled around, you two barely talked. You decided that it wasn't going to work out anymore because no matter how hard you tried, the relationship was falling apart. A few years later, you ran into each other and both of you were overwhelmed by emotions.

You: "J-Jared?"

Jared: "(y/n). Wow. How- how are you?"

You: "it's been rough without you. But I'm alright now."

Jared: "well I'm not good. And I'm not going to be good."

You: "jar-"

Jared: "no. Even after all these years, you're still the girl I think of at the end of every night (y/n). I've never gotten over you. No matter how hard I try and believe me I've tried."

You: "I miss you too. So damn much. There hasn't been a day where I didn't think about you at least once. It's why I haven't been able to have a long-lasting relationship."

Jared: "can we please try again? Or at least talk about it over lunch? I'm on my lunch break right now."

You: "I'd like that."