Eighty seven- Jensen

Imagine: during a convention, Jensen called you up on stage

Imagine: during a convention, Jensen called you up on stage. You had a little fun with them and the fans when someone asked you a question about you and Jensen. You ended up imitating both Jensen and Jared, causing Jensen to crack up at your adorableness.

Jensen: "we actually have someone special in the front row over there. (Y/n), come up here."

You: "hey guys!"

Fan: "hey (y/n). I actually have a question for you. That question is: what was your reaction to dean asking you out?"

You: *laughs* "well I was ecstatic. I mean I was like 'yes yes yes!' And pulled him into a hug but that's kind of expected. I mean who wouldn't get excited to Jensen like that? It was Jensen and Jared's reaction that was gold."

Fan: "could you do an imitation?"

You: "absolutely. Jensen was like this excited 12 year old girl. He ran to Jared and just kind of *starts jumping up and down* 'oh my god! Jared she said yes! She said yes!' Then Jared started hugging him and they both kind of just *puts arms in circle like hugging someone while jumping in circles* 'yes! Finally!'"

Jensen: *throws his head back laughing* "I wish I could say that was a lie but I was really thrilled. Although if Jared were here right now he would probably have something to say."

Crowd: *laughs and cheers*

*************

A/N why am I a literal piece of shit this sucks