Im Dead

OMFG!

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY ABOUT THE LATE UPLOAD!

PLEASE DONT EAT ME!!!!!!!!!

I had alot of stuff going on with school and it got me stressed, so I took a break from writing...

AND THIS IS  A VERY SHORT, SMALL CHAPPIE BUT ITS JUST TO HOLD U GUYS OVER WHILE I AM IN VEGAS

Ok, So Here is the Chapter you have been waiting for..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                          ENDING OF LAST CHAPPY

So this is why nobody ran forward, they new what would happen. The girl had long, pale brown hair, which was stained with grass. Her black outfit was stained, but in her hand, she held something. When nobody was looking, I opened her clutched hand, there was a silver locket shaped as wings. One wing black, one wing white. I slipped it into my pocket, and stood up. I brushed the dirt off my jeans, and walke dover to the van, which everyone was already in. Just as we drove away, I heard a scream come from the back of the van. I turned around and saw Hunter and the demons running behind us. I whirrled around as my blood ran cold, and suddenly the windshield was smashed into a million pieces..

                                                               THIS CHAPPY

The glass flew from the front of the van all the way to the back. The glass flew by me, and one piece flew right into my arm muscle. I winced in pain. I looked around and the car was empty except for me and all the stuff. I flung the door open and jumped out to a horrific scence, of blood. I screamed, and I felt my body shut down.  I heard one last scream, and then EVERYTHING went black....

I woke up laying on hard concrete, and I had blood trickling from my forehead. My vision was blurry, and I coul make out the faint shape of a tree in the distance. I blinked a few times, and my vision slightly improved. "Mom? Dad? Blake? Where are you guys?" I said groggily. Then everything came back to me. Hunter turning to the bad side, the window exploding, the blood, me fainting and the wings I got from the girl. I shoved my hand inside my pocket and I felt it. I clutched it and pulled it out. I examined it in the sun, and it shone. It was one silver black wing, one silver white wing with a bronze encrusting. It had a tiny word in the middle. I looked closer, and saw the word 'Winning" scripted in gold. I slipped the wing back into my pocket, and stood up. I  looked around, and I saw the orange van. I walked over to it, but I didnt see where to put my foot up so I could step up, so I crashed into it. Then I rembered the fight that hapened. The girls! Where the alright. I turned around, and started trudging to the cotage in the distance...

I creaked the door open, and I saw the girls standing around a table looking like a mess. Lizzie was furthest away, at the end of the table. She was wearing jeans, that had be cut up from past battles. Her shirt was huge and said in faded letters "LIZ" her hair was loose, and she had bags under her eyes. Next was Emma. Emma had shorts on, but they were pale yellow, and she had bruises all over her legs, her peace shirt had a tear rigt in the middle. Her hair was also down, and she had a scar running across her cheek. Then came Aislyne. She was wearing shorts that had not been tore up much, but her shirt was almost a tank top it was so ripped up. Her her hair was in pigtails, but it was covered in dirt and her face had 3 bruises. Then there was Tonie. Basketball shorts, that had be cut short by what looked like a knife. Her huge top was turned into a crop top, and it had a huge tear. She had bruises on her arms, a gash on her leg,and her hair was in the worlds messiest high pony. Rosie came next. Her poor red skirt was cut up, and had a burned hole in it. Her shirt was tore up, and had burn holes. Her arms and legs had bruises. Then finaly was Sophie, she was wearing skinny shorts that were once jeans, and her tshirt, well the sleeves were off of it, and she had a black eye.

"Hey Guys?" I said, whispering.

"AAVNA! Your alive. We couldnt find you after the fight" They all chimed in.

"Did anyone die during the fight?" I asked, and I saw some sad faces appear.

"We had 3 deaths. Zack, Casper and Taylor. Ryan was hurt badly. Levi and Josh fled, and were not present at the fight. Right now they are at the store getting food" I heard a voice say.

"Awwww" I said wipping a tear " But you guys. You know how you got me away from my family for a few days? How did you get them to let me do this?" I asked. All I got was silence.

"You guys! What did you tell them? PLEASE TELL ME!" I began to shriek.

One by one, the finished a sentence, answering my question.

"Well you see..."

"Aavna, you could never go back home.."

'Because your too powerfull, and the demons would come and hurt your family.."

"And the ones you loved.."

"We had no idea how to tell your family you were not coming back..."

"And then after we left, some demon set a bomb up and the building blew up.."

"The police, ambulace and the fire department made assumptions...'

"Im sorry Aavna, but legally you are dead"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DONT EAT ME!

I LEFT A CLIFFY

AND U WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT UNTIL NEXT WEEK!

im sorry >.<

And my parents wont let me bring my labtop to Vegas... so I will have to TRY and borrow my dads. But I wont upload this story. Just check for tiny journal enteries?

COMMENT AND VOTE

Luv Always,

Tonie