Uh Oh!!!

Helllloooo Peoplleee...

I felt bad about not updating for a while :(

So I did!! Not the best/longest chappie in the world but hey!! I updated :D

And its pretty important.... O.O

And its pretty awesome if I say so myself. Well you know, the part where *covers mouth with hand* mmmhhhh mhh hhhmhmhmh.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

AAVANA'S POV~~

"Uggghh" I mumbled, trying to get the stiffness out of my neck. It was stiff and it felt like I had been choked. Then I remebered. I had..

"Hello? Anyone here?" I said, looking around.

For some reason, everything seemed blurry and... upside down?

I slapped myself a few times and then I realized I was upside down.

I looked down and saw a hard concrete floor, at least 60feet down, and about 10 demons were walking around down below. Or were they ants? I couldnt tell~ I was too high up.

"Cough, cough" 

I looked up and saw that evil bitch from yesterday.

"Why Hello there sweetie. How you doing this wonderful~ well wonderful for me day?"

"Great, thanks" I snarled sarcastically.

"This is how I ALWAYS imagined my best day" I snapped

"Really?! Mee Toooo!!!" She squealed.

"Oh, I dont know if your little brain rememebers this but you said that I would end up like my friends? What do you mean?"

"Oh, you care about them? Sweetie I thought we were doing a favor to you. You know since you had a little rant to them about how your not an angel??"

"Yeah. Well I was mad.."

"Obviously. Remember Im not stupid sweetie."

"Some may disagree~ Wait how did you know about my rant bitch!!"

"Ooo fiesty!! But I was watching you sweeite. I have been for the last umm~ How old are you?"

"17, AND U ARE STALKING ME!!" I raged, as I clenched my fists so tight my hands turned purple.

"Stalking?? Um no more like -" She was cut off by a voice from below me.

I looked down and saw Hunter with a megaphone flying about 5 feet below me.

"Your enimes. More like your main enemies Aavna. More like that" He growled

"Hunter! Are you ok!!" I gasped

"Yes, never better" he snarled

"Hunter what happened?"

"Why do you care, Ms. Im not an angel. You wouldnt understand cause your not an angel. You should be worrying more about you and your friends"

"My friends. Yeah, what did you do to them bitch?" I looked back up.

"Umm almost the same thing we did to you sweetie! Except with 10 feet and sharks..."

"SHARKS! WHAT THE HELL?!?! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE BITCH HURTING MY FRIENDS?!?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Your friends? You mean freimes?"

"NO FRIENDS!!" I screeched

I felt my blood running through my body at full speed and it burned my viens. I felt a pain in my shoulder blade area, and suddenly I felt like someone ws stabbing me in the back where my shoulder blades were.

I yelled at the top of my lungs, as I heard my shoulder blades pop and I felt my skin being ripped through.

Then suddenyl, the pain stopped. Gone. Adios pain!

But something felt off.

I felt the area where I had the pain, and I grabbed a gray feather?

"Not an angel huh? Then explain those wings sweetie......."

~BACK AT THE CABIN~

"I dont know why we are hanging upside down 10 feet off the floor with sharks under us. I thought you did."

"THEN WHY DID I ASK THE QUESTION!"

"EXACTLY. YOU THOUGHT WE KNEW!????"

Rosie and Sophie argued as well almost everyone else was trying to figure how to get out.

Tonie and Emma were goofing off and talking like nothing was the matter,

So basiclly only Liz and Aislyne were working on a plan.

"Creakkkkk" the wooden bars the girls were hanging on creaked.

But everyone kept on talking/arguing.

"CREAKKKKKK, SNAP" The bars shifted slightly.

"You guys?"

"Yeah?"

"There are 6 girls on one piece of wood.."

"Yeah"

"How long do you think the wood will support us?"

"Ummm...."

"CREAK SNAPPPP"

The wooden bar splintered and broke in half.

"About zero more seconds" Tonie yelled as they fell to the shark pool.

Then at the same time. thr girls all yelled:

"AHHH SHARKS!!!!!"

"I WANNA LIVEEEEEE"

"IM SCARED!! HELLPPPP!"

"Uhh ohh. WERE GONNA DIE!!"

"ADIOS LIFE!"

"UHH OHH!!!!!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MWAHAHAHAHA!

I HAD U BITCHES FOOLED!

U THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE A BORING CHAPTER XD

Heeheeee

Double Ciffies!!!!!!!!! :D

If I get 5 comments and 4 votes (from diff ppl)

YOU GET OFF THESE EVIL DOUBLE CLIFFIES BY FRIDAY!! :D (6/20)

ILY,

Tonie