Chapter 3 ~ Getting Comfy

Got another chapter guys!!! Comment, Vote, Like, Recommend to others, and THANK YOU!!  =]   

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 3 ~ Getting Comfy

Shane’s POV

I gently laid Jada’s head down on the ground once I knew she was out. I felt tears threaten to pour out when I looked down at her. This was my entire fault; she wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for me. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked back at Landon who had a pained look in his eyes. I smiled weakly at him and turned back around towards Jada. The three guys had left so it was just us fourteen with the doors open wide and a chance to escape. I decided not to try anything, as I didn't want to end up like Jada.

Her body looked so pale and lifeless and she lay unconscious on the floor. I pulled her body towards me so she was lying in my lap. I rocked her back and forth resting my head on hers. This felt so right; having Jada wrapped in my arms. We stayed like that for a few minutes before the men returned.

There were fourteen men now instead of just three. One by one they crouched down and climbed into the van grabbing one of us. They had taken everyone out except for me and Jada as I still had my arms wrapped around her.

"Let her go and get out boy," instructed the big guy who had stopped Jada from killing those other two wimps. What a stupid guy, he's so stupid that his new nickname is stupid guy I thought arrogantly.

"Over my dead body," I responded back smugly.

"Fine then." He pulled out his gun and I shut my eyes getting ready for him to shoot me. I heard the gun shot and released Jada to cover my body for protection. When I felt no pain over come me I opened my eyes and saw the gun pointed to the sky. I instantly felt so stupid that I had fallen for his little stunt.

I quickly tried to reach for Jada but my arm was roughly pulled back and I was soon out of the van on the ground. I looked up and saw a different guy towering over me with a glare present on his face. I glared back up at him and got off the ground and onto my feet. I tried to free my arm from his grasp but soon realized that I had no luck of him letting go.

Everyone was all standing around in somewhat of a circle waiting for the stupid guy. I watched him gently slide Jada closer to him and easily fling her over his shoulder. He stepped back almost smashing her head on the roof and shut the van doors, turning around to face us.

"What are you waiting for, let's go!" His instructions were made and the men holding the girls started to head to a small door. I was about to kick the stupid guy as he cut in front of me but was yanked back hard almost causing me to dislocate my shoulder. I sent daggers to the guy behind me causing him to chuckle. I looked away and focused on where we were.

A giant building stood in front of us, totally unwelcoming looking. It almost looked like a factory or a storage place from the steam and smoke that rose from the roof. It was all made of brick but some parts were wood. On the other right side were two big garage doors enclosing a secret place. In the large parking lot there were at least fifteen other vans just like the one we had been kidnapped in. There was a small door on the left side that we were all headed towards. It was open and I could see a faint shadow along the wall knowing instantly someone was waiting for us.

The guy behind me shoved me forward so we were headed towards the small door. I felt my stomach do a flip as we neared the door. Our doom was waiting for us and we were walking right into it. Quinn and her guy had entered into the door and disappeared in seconds. Then it was Morgan and the rest of the girls. Stupid guy and Jada were just entering the door and then we were right after them.