His sister

I was sat on Killian's bed watching TV in his room. He was my best friend and we had been for years. Killian stood and went to his window. "Hay Emma come check this out. Have you ever seen this car before" he says looking out of the window confused. I got up and went over to look out of it. I saw a black Mercedes car parking outside his house. "No. Come on let's go see who it is" I say and he nods. We quickly left the room and went downstairs.

As he got to the door someone knocked on it. Killian looked round at me confused before opening the door. I couldn't see who it was but he seemed to know who it was and got excited to see them. "Ow my god your back" he says before hugging whoever it was. They seemed smaller than him. I walked down the rest of the stairs to see him hugging a brunette girl. He had picked her up and she her legs bend behind her.

Killian put her down and she smiled at him. "I've missed you Killian" she said smiling. She was about 5,5 and had short dark hair that fell perfectly into place. Her eyes were dark brown and her lips were painted red. She had a deep lip scar on the top left. Her voice was soft and sweet.

She had dark blue jeans and a black fur coat on. Her hair was curly and she seemed like she owned the world. She noticed me and smiled before saying "and who's this chick? Killian you got a girlfriend and didn't tell me" I smiled awkwardly and he said "ow no that's my best friend Emma swan" she smiled and held her hand out for me to shake. "I'm Regina" I shook her hand and wondered who she was.

"Umm hi? Killian who is this" I asked awkwardly and confused. She laughed and said "I'm his older sister" she didn't seem much older than us. Regina took her fur coat of and hung it up on a hook. She had a tight black crop top on and huge boobs. Her butt was even bigger. Her body was rockin and her belly button was pierced.

"Killian you didn't tell me you had a sister" I say to him confused. She laughed slightly and said "don't worry dear it's not you. He doesn't tell anyone who I am because he doesn't want the attention" this just confused me even more. She started walking into the lounge and Killian followed.

I follow still really confused and said "wait what attention" she sat down on the sofa and she said "Killian do you want to tell her" he nods and says "Regina is a model in LA and really famous over there and in Europe" my mouth dropped and she smiled at me. So let's recap. This strange hot brunette girl showed up and says she is Killian's sister. She is also a famous model in LA. This day just went crazy really fast.

"Regina what are you doing here anyway" he says and I walked over to the sofa. She smiles and says "I thought I'd come home for a bit and see you lot. Surprise" he went into the kitchen and shouted out "do you want a drink you two" she said "can I have a vodka and lemonade" that was my favourite drink and he said "what about you em" I looked at her and then shouted "same as Regina please" she looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Are you aloud to drink" she asked while smiling curiously at me. I shook my head and said "no but we do anyway. I'm Killian's age" that made her giggle. Her laugh was precious and sweet. "I'm 21 so I can drink" she says once she finally stopped laughing. She was 3 years older than us. Killian came in with three vodka and lemonades. He gave one to me and one to Regina. He then sat on a puff in front of her.

"So Regina how long are you... sorry one second" Killian says but is interrupted by his phone ringing. He got up and left the room to answer it. Regina turned to me and said "well Emma tell me about you" I shrugged my shoulders and said "not much to tell really. I'm 18. Me and Killian have been bffs for ages. I'm questioning my sexuality at the moment and I have no idea why I just told you that" I looked away awkwardly and she says "hay it's nothing to be ashamed of. I was questioning mine before I realised I'm a lesbian"

I look back at her surprise and she smiled. "Really" I say softly and quite. She nods and says "yes. It's honestly nothing to be ashamed of because you'll find out soon" she seemed so nice and I kinda liked this girl in a way I couldn't understand. Killian came back in and said "I have to go out my mum is shopping and needs me to try on some stuff on" I stood up and Regina grabbed my hand before saying "hay why don't you come out with me for the day Emma. Give us a chance to get to know each other more"

I smiled and said "I'd like that if it's ok with you Killian" I look over at him and he said "of course. When I'm done I'll come meet you if your still out" Regina nods and stands up. Killian looked at his phone and said "I have to go quick but love you guy" he then hugged her and kissed her cheek before hugging me and leaving. "There's this cute diner here I like called granny's" she says and I laughed slightly before saying "granny's is the best"