Wow!

It's been an hour since me and Regina had sex. We fell asleep while naked on my sofa. My parents were at work all day so they wouldn't walk in on us anytime soon. I woke up to see I was led on top of her with me head on her chest. She opened her eyes and smiled at me. I smile back and cuddled into her more. As I rested my head down I saw she had a bonder. Regina saw me notice it and grabbed a small pillow. She put the pillow over it to hide and I looked back up at her.

"It's still embarrassing" she says while a little embarrassed. I shook my head and move up to kiss her again. When we pull away she couldn't stop smiling at me. "Emma can I ask you a question" she said and I smiled before humming. She smiled and said "were you a virgin before just now" I nodded awkwardly and she said "well I'm glad I can say I was the one to take that" I kissed her.

When I pulled away she smiled and I smiled back. "Killian can't find out about this please" she says and I said "I know he wouldn't be to happy if he found out" she just smiled at me and I smile back. I couldn't believe I just had sex with this girl. "Regina?" I say softly. She hummed and I said "I'm not questioning anymore. I know what i am"

I look up at her again and she smiled. "And what's that beautiful" she says still smiling. I say "lesbian. I'm just afraid my parents won't like it" Regina nods and says "they will. The only reason my mother hated it is because she already hated me so I just annoyed her more and my dad I ran out of time to tell him" she then smiled and kissed my head. I smile a little and she winked before lying her head back and closing her eyes. I cuddled back into her chest and fell back asleep.

We must have been sleeping long because I was woke up by hearing a car park out side my house. I sat up to see who it was and it was Killian. "Regina wake up" I say while shaking her and she opened her eyes slightly. "What's up" she says softly and I said "Killian is here" she sat up quickly and said "ow god quick pass me my clothes I'm meant to be shopping. I'll go out the back door" as she finished my front door knocked. She put her bra and boxers on and grabbed her clothes. I put a hoodie on and some tracksuit bottoms on that was in the washing basket.

She kissed me again. Regina then ran out to the kitchen and out the back door. I went to the front door and opened it. My hair was messy and I had a couple of hickeys on my neck and some on my boobs. Not as many hickeys as Regina had on her but still had some. Luckily this hoodie covered them. "Hey Killian didn't expect to see you hear" I say surprise. He smiled and said "yeah Regina went shopping and my mum was complaining about stuff so I thought I'd come see you" I then saw Regina dressed run across to the other side of the street and get in her car.

While driving of she waves at me and I laughed. "What's funny" he says. I shook my head and said "nothing come in" he came in and went to my room. "I'll be up in a sec. do you want a drink" I say and he started walking up the stairs while saying "no thanks I'm alright" he then went up the stairs and I walking into the lounge. I tidied the sofa up and moved all my clothes of it. No one could know I had sex on this sofa. I then went up to Killian and he was sat on my bed. We were such good mates we didn't need to be asked.

I sat next to him and he said "so you and Regina have been getting closer I see" I looked at him confused and said "what do you mean" he smiled and said "I know your questioning Emma but I've seen the way you look at her. I've seen the way she looks at you and I know what she is. I think you two like each other" I smiled shocked and said "really" he nods and I said "so if I was to kiss her would you be mad" he thought about it for a second before saying "no because it means you find someone and she finds someone. I know both of you well and you wouldn't hurt each other"

Killian then got a text. It was from Regina. "Speaking of, Gina just texted. She said she is heading home now if I want to meet. Do you want to come round" he says while reading the text. I smiled and nodded before saying "let me get dressed into some clothes quick" I say quickly. I then got up and went to my bathroom that was in my room. I had grabbed some clothes of the side while going over there.

Emma: Killian said he would be fine if I kissed you xx

Regina: we have to make it look like our first one. If he found out about us having sex yet then he wouldn't be so fine xxx

Emma: I know we are coming over in a minute so you answer and I'll kiss you xx

Regina: I like the sound of that plan😘❤

This made me giggle slightly. I then put my phone down and got dressed quick. I then walk out with my phone and Killian stood up. We left my house and he drove us there. Once we get there he knocked on the door. We stood next to each other and like planned Regina opened the door. She smiled and said "hay Killian and Emma hi I didn't know you were coming" I stepped forward and kissed her quickly. My hands held her face and she acted surprised at first but then moved her hands so they did the same as mine. We pulled away slowly and looked into each other's eyes. She winked at me.