Pregnant

"... please don't let that child grow up with her" we all looked shocked at him. "What!" Regina says shocked. The woman nods and says "we will definitely not let that child be with her. The child will be put in the system" Regina looked at her and quickly said "wait no you can't do that. Why can't I have custody of it"

We all looked at her and she said "I don't know if that will be aloud" Regina looked confused at her and said "why not? I have a big enough house. I have enough money to look after it. I have a kid of my own that I look after so what makes it so I can't look after my own sibling" I put my hand on Regina's shoulder and said "Gina calm down" she nods and the woman said "I will try my best to make sure you get your this baby when it's born but I'm just warning you there is a possibility you won't"

Regina looked confused and annoyed at her. "But why can't I? There is no reason why I can't look after it. It can't be that I'm here on my own because Killian will be here and maybe if she says yes then Emma as well" I looked shocked at her and said "wait what" she smiled at me and said "will you move in with me Emma" I nod and said "of course" she pecked my lips. "Love you" I say and she winked.

Regina looked back at her and said "is it because I'm gay" the woman's eyes widened and she said "ow god no of course not. It's because your the older siblings and they usually don't want the siblings to have the baby if is be taken away. I promise I will try and get you this baby"

She nods and says "ok and I would like it if all of this we told you stays private. I can't have people knowing about me and Emma because she doesn't want them to and about me being intersexual" the woman nods and said "yes I understand and I will keep it between me, you and my boss" she left shortly after that. When she did Regina came back into the lounge and Killian said "what is intersexual Regina"

She looked at me worried and I nodded. "It means I was born a girl as you can tell but I have the male reproductive system" she says awkward and trying to be subtle. He looked shocked at her and said "wait you have a... a pe... penis" she nods awkwardly and he said "I need a minuet to process this" he then walked out of the room and went upstairs. She looked down annoyed and kicked the wall. "Regina!" I say and she looked at me.

"Stay calm he just needs time to take it in. He has grown up with you not knowing it and finally learned. Just give him time" I said while henry is sat on my leg. I was shaking my leg a little and he hugged me. "I have to go out. I got to have a smoke and calm down" she says while grabbing her bag. Regina hasn't smoked since we got henry. "No please don't smoke" I say as she walked over to the door.

Regina looked back at me and said "I'll try. This is to stressful for me to cope" she was about to leave when Henry said "mummy?" She stopped and looked around. He held his arms out to her and looked sad at her. She put her bag down and walked up to me. She took him and kissed me. I rested my head against hers and cupped her cheek. "I love you Regina. We will get threw this I promise" I say and she smiled slightly.

She pecked my lips and said "I hope so. Do you think Killian will accept me" I smiled and said "of course he will" she smiled and kissed me again. Henry giggled while we were kissing. We pulled away laughing slightly and she said "and what are you laughing at" she started tickling him and he was laughing. "I'm going to see if Killian is ok" I say before pecking her lips and walking out the room. I could hear Henry laughing as I left.

I went up to Regina's room and found him still looking shocked on her bed. I sat next to him and he said "did you know" i looked at him and he looked up at me. "Yes" I say softly. He looked upset at me and said "when did you find out" I held his hand and said "when I had sex with her" he raised one eyebrow and I said "yeah I know to much information" he laughed a little and I said "it doesn't matter when I found out. She didn't want to tell you because she was scared. She hasn't told many people"

I smiled a little and he said "wait so is that how henry is her child. She got another girl pregnant" I nod and he said "so that's why she doesn't have stretch marks. Because she was never pregnant" I nod and he looked shocked. There was a knock on the bedroom door. Regina walked in and smiled awkwardly. She walked over to us and sat next to Killian and said "I'm sorry I didn't tell you before. Mum told me if I told people she would hurt me. I've only told people I trust completely"

He looked upset at her and said "you don't trust me" she shook her head and said "no of course I trust you. I didn't want to know because we grew up together with you knowing I'm a girl with girl parts. It was so hard keeping this secret" he smiled and hugged her. She hugged him back and I smiled. When they pulled away he said "so how do you take those bikini pictures" she laughed and said "I tape it back. You know like like male drag queens do"