Henry

"He's here" I look at her shocked and regina stood up. She went over to the door and opened it. I couldn't hear what they were saying but she came in a couple of minutes later with a baby in her arms. "Emma this is henry. My son" she said while smiling and looking at him. He was only a little baby boy about 4 months old I recon. She seemed really happy to have him. "He's so cute" I say while standing up. I walked over to her and she said "I have a kid. Emma I have a child" she still couldn't believe she had a son.

She handed me henry and I said "he's adorable Regina. Your going to keep him right" she didn't reply. I looked up at her and said "right Regina" she looked upset at me and said "I can't have a child Emma. I came here to take a break from my life and now it's moved down here with even more work" I looked surprised at her and said "Regina you can't just give him away" her eyes teared up and she moved backwards while saying "fine you have him. I can't look after a child" she then turned around and ran upstairs.

I stood there with Henry in my arms confused. He started crying and I looked down at him. "Sshh sshh henry. Come on go back to sleep" I say while rocking him to sleep. I sat of the sofa and rock him slightly to calm him down. Once he was calm I said to him. "It will be alright Henry. Your mum won't put you in the system she is just stressed. She is actually a really nice and kind woman who I think I might be in love with. Your the luckiest boy on earth to be with her and I think she is the love of my life" I kissed his head and then heard Regina say "your in love with me"

I looked round at her shocked and she said softly "Emma?" I stood up holding Henry and she said softly "do you love me" I nodded and said "yes. With all my heart I love you and I know it's to soon but I know I love you" my eyes teared up. She smiled and said "I love you two Emma" I looked shocked at her and said "you do?"

A tear fell down her face and she said "you see the best in people... you see the best in me and I can't help loving you so much" a tear fell down my face and she walked over to me. Regina rapped her arms around me and I rapped one around her trying not to crush henry. She took henry and said "I want to keep him. He's my baby boy and I'm not letting him be raised by any other person" he was rapped up in a blue blanket. A corner of a piece of paper was sticking out and I grabbed it. "There's a picture here" I say and Regina looked at it.

She held henry in one arm and took it from me. "That's me and Ella. We took lots of selfies together but this was my favourite"

 We took lots of selfies together but this was my favourite"

"You look really pretty in that Regina. She seemed pretty to" I say smiling. She smiled back at me with her eyes teared up. "I can't believe she's died so soon" she says as a tear fell down her cheek. I then noticed something was wrote in the back. "Flip it over" I say and she did as she was told.

She read the note out loud. "Dear Regina, I'm sorry I never told you that I was pregnant with your son. That night wasn't meant to happen and I didn't want to make you feel worse about it. I felt so bad about it so I named him henry after your father. I thought it was what you would have called him. Please look after him because he means so much to me. You were always my best friend and I love you. Lots of love, Ella" she then started crying and I hugged her. "She named him after my father. She's right I would have named him that" I rub her back and said "I know Gina I'm sorry she's gone"

We were trying not to crush Henry while he was in Regina's arms. "She was my best friend and I didn't even get to say goodbye" she whispered in my ear. I rub her back and said "I know Regina. I know"