Her ex

It's been another 2 week. Me and Regina are happy together and I am falling hard for her. Killian still doesn't know about our first kiss but obviously he knows about the second since he was there. She moved into her own apartment and I've been there every night. My parents don't care in fact there glad I'm not there.

I woke up and Regina wasn't there. I look around and saw the bathroom light on. I could hear her talking in there so I went over to the door and opened it. She was talking to someone in the phone. She saw me and put one finger up before closing the door. This just confused me. I led back on the bed and fell asleep again. She woke me up by shaking my shoulders and saying "sweetie wake up" I opened my eyes. "Hay who was on the phone" I say still half asleep. She smiled and said "I have to go back to LA for a couple of days to sign some contacts. If I want to live her and stay a model they have to come here. I shouldn't be long"

I didn't really want her to go but I knew she had to. I nodded and said "do you know when you'll be back" she smiled and said "hopefully a week tops" Regina then leaned down and kissed me slowly. I loved when she gave me a good morning kiss. "Come on beautiful. Let's get breakfast" she says while smiling.

Later that day she left. She asked if I could house sit which I was cool with. I couldn't wait for her to come home. She seemed to be having a good time since she posted lots of pictures on her Instagram. In one of them she was with a guy and seemed drunk.

I didn't want to ask about it because I didn't want to seem pushy

I didn't want to ask about it because I didn't want to seem pushy. She didn't call or text while she was gone which was weird but again I didn't want to push. She was probably having lots of fun like she use to. Was I keeping her from that?

Regina came back a week later. I was having a nap on her sofa when I heard a key go into the lock and the front door open. I sat up and Regina said "Lola sit" that really confused me. I got up and she walked in with a brown dog. She smiled and I looked in shock. "I'm back and this is Lola my dog" she says smiling. I laughed a little and walked over to her before hugging her. She kissed my cheek. I pull away to look at Lola. "She's so cute" I bent down to stroke her.

I look to see Regina smiling at me. I stand up and kissed her slowly. When we pull away I said "I missed you" she winks and says "and I missed you beautiful" we sat on the sofa and watched tv together. Lola was sat on the floor and I was cuddled up into Regina. "You seem to have fun down there" I says softly. She smiled and said "yeah I went to a couple of parties they set up for me because I was leaving. You must have seen pictures on my snapchat" I look up and nod. She laughed slightly and said "don't worry those guys all know I'm gay and the girls are just good friends"

I sat up and said "am I keeping you from all that? Am I the reason your leaving all of your friends behind" she smiled and sat up before saying "your one of the reasons. Another is Killian. I haven't seen him in awhile and I feel bad leaving him with my mum" she then kissed me. Regina led back down while still holding my top and pulling me down with her. "I missed you this week" she says before kissing me again. I led on top of her while kissing her and she rapped her arms around me.

We were interrupted by Regina's phone ringing. She pulled away and sighed before picking the phone up. It was an unknown number and we both sat up. "Hello. Regina mills speaking" she says while answering it. "What... not Ella... are you joking right... she had my what... well yes of course... your on your way... thank you and goodbye" she said over the phone while very shocked. She hung up and her eyes teared up. I held her hand and said "hay Gina what's wrong" she was looking at the floor nearly crying.

She sniffed before saying "my best friend down there... she died an hour ago. How is that possible I was there two hours ago" I hugged her and said "ow Regina I'm so sorry" I pull away and she wiped away a tear before saying "we were really close friends but one night we got way to drunk. Like we have never been this drunk before. I ended up sleeping with her and it turns out I got her pregnant. She told me it was some other dude but I just found out it's mine and the kid is on his way here now. Emma what do I do" she looked at me while letting another tear out. I was shocked and speechless.

The door knocked and we both looked over at it quickly. Our mouths both drop and she said "he's here"