Moving

It's been a couple of hours. We finally got henry and Zelena down for a nap. Me and Killian were sat on the sofa but I fell asleep on his shoulder. I was woken up by the sound of the door opening. I sat up half awake and looked over at the door. Lola came running in and over to me. She got up on the sofa and licked my face. "Ow Lola" I sat while laughing.

Regina came in and I stood up. I went around and she hugged me quickly. She held me tight and lifted me of the floor. Regina spun me around before putting me down and kissing me. When she pulled away I looked shocked at her. "Your in a good mood" I say smiling. She had a bright smile and said "why shouldn't I be. I have a hot fiancé. Two great siblings. An adorable son. We are getting a new house" she then smirked and I looked at her half shocked half happy.

"Were moving house?" I say surprised. She smiled and nods before saying "yeah it's a four bedroom house and really big. I have put an offer in if but want to check with you and Killian" I smiled and hugged her tight. When I pulled away she said "so is it ok with you if we move" I nod while smiling. She looked over at Killian and said "and is it ok with you" he stood up and said "yes of course it is. I'm just happy I'm not with mum" Regina smiled and hugged him.

"MUM" I heard Henry shout from his room. Regina pulled away from Killian and said "I'll go get him" she then kissed my check and went upstairs. I felt something on my leg. I look down and see Lola rubbing her head on my leg. I laughed and bent down to stroke her. Regina came down holding henry on her hip.

Later that day everyone was asleep. Me and Regina were in our bed talking while cuddling. Killian wanted Zelena to stay in his room with him for a bit so me and Regina could be alone. I was cuddled up to her and she had her arm rapped around me. "Do you want to see a picture I had to take today" she says. I looked up smiling and nodded. She got her phone and got the picture up.

"Ow my god I love that so much

"Ow my god I love that so much. You both look so cute" I say when she shows me. I absolutely loved that picture. She smiled and put her phone on the bed side table. Regina kissed my head and said "I'm glad you like it beautiful" I smiled and cuddled into her more.

"You and Henry are the best things in my life right now. I love you" I say before looking up at her. She smiled and said "I love you more" I moved up a bit and started kissing her. It started of slow but the I moved my body on top of hers and changed it to deep. She held me close and started undressing me. I undressed her while kissing her.

I woke up naked the next morning. Regina was naked to. I sat up but Regina was still sleeping. There was a mirror in front of me. I could see my messy hair and all the hickeys across my neck. I looked down at my boobs and all across the top was hickeys as well. I saw in the mirror Regina waking up. I led back down and she smiled still half asleep. "Morning beautiful " she says seeing me. I smiled and said "good morning"

She pecked my lips and put one arm around the top of my shoulders. I moved closer to her and cuddled into her chest. "I love you my gorgeous fiancé" she says before kissing my head. I smiled and squeezed her slightly. "I love you more" I say still smiling. She giggled and I moved closer to her. "What time is it" I ask. Regina moved slightly to grab her phone. "It's 7:30 Killian is probably up with the baby" she said while put her phone down on the bed.

"Should we go check on him" I say while looking up at her. She thought about it then said "in a minute. I'm cosy right now with you" I smiled and I could see all the hickeys on her chest. Not as many as me but there is a lot. I moved slightly so I could kiss her neck. She lifted my head up and started kissing me on the lips deeply. She had her hands on my cheeks and I moved so I was holding myself above her.

I led down on her and started kissing her neck. "Should we be doing this now" she said while I was kissing her neck. I nod and pulled away. "Yes" I say smiling. she smiled and started kissing me again. We were obviously both undressed. I pulled away and whispered "if we are really really quiet" she nods and kissed me again.