To soon

We have been in the hospital for an hour now. Henry has fallen asleep on Killian's lap. I have been rocking the push chair to keep Zelena asleep. I could feel the baby wasn't happy with my stress. Luckily I was only 3 months. We have both grown restless now and just want them to hurry up. I keep fearing the worst for her but nothing could prepare me for what's next.

The doctor finally came back out to us. I stood up quickly with Killian following trying not to wake henry. He didn't seem to happy. He said softly "Coras blood wasn't right for Regina. She is still alive but isn't awake. We don't know what's going to happen next" my eyes teared up and I felt my heart in my stomach. I was trying not to cry. "I can let you see her quickly to say goodbye just in case she doesn't make it" he said softly.

I felt Killian's hand on my back. I looked round at him nearly crying. We then followed the doctor to a room where Regina was. There was machines around her keeping her alive. Turns out the bullet missed her heart by inches but she still lost to much blood to stay awake. I took henry from Killian and let him talk first. "I just want to tell you now, I'm so great full for what you did for me. I would still be with that horrible woman without you. Your my big sister but your also my best friend and I love you. Please don't leave us because you mean the world to so many but not as much as me"

My eyes were tearing up just listening to that. He kissed her on the head softly before whispering "please don't go" he looked at me crying. I hugged him which made me crying softly. He took sleeping Henry from me and I leaned over the bed. I say softly "your one of the most amazing things that has happened to me. I can't raise all three of these children without you. Your son needs you. Your siblings need you. Your unborn child needs you. I need you. I love you more than life it's self and there won't be a day that passes... that I don't miss your smile"

I was now crying lots. I leaned down and kissed her on the lips softly. As I pulled away the machine started making a beeping sound. I looked up confused and doctors came running in. They surrendered Regina and nurses tried getting us out. I kept trying to push pass them to get to them but nothing was working. They took us back out to the waiting room but I demanded to know what was wrong.
_______________

"It was the first time I saw you, I'd never seen anything so perfect. I remember thinking I had to have you or I'd die. And I felt so peaceful and safe. Because I knew no matter what happened from that day on nothing could ever be that bad... because I had you"

"You see the best in people... you see the best in me"

"I think when you have a connection with someone it never really goes away you know. She always made me feel better and she was always available"

"She was... the love of my life"

"If your ever lucky enough to find true love you fight for it... everyday. If you find someone your willing to ruin your entire life for it's always worth it"

"You died in my arms... you fricken died and you told them I wasn't allowed to save your life. I can't loose you, I won't survive, I need you. You made me love you. You made me let you in and then you fricken died in my arms"

"That's what true love is... it's sacrifice. It's giving up everything for the person you love"

"But I'm not sorry I loved you... I will never be"

"One more thing, one more miracle for me. Don't be... dead. Would you just, just for me just stop it"

"I love you... but I should let you move on"

10 years later...

"Come on you lot we need to go" I shout up the stairs. My 11 year old son henry came walking down the stairs in black. He had a smart black suit on. My 9 year old daughter Regina Jr came down behind him in a black dress. Following was 10 year old Zelena in a black dress. Behind was 29 year old Killian in a black suit. I was also in a black dress and 29 years old. "Have you got the flowers for mums grave" Regina says to me. I nod and opened the front door.

Today was a sad day. I can't believe it's been 10 years since Regina was shot. Cora has been in jail ever since for murder. Killian got in the drivers seat. I sat in the passenger seat and the kids were all in the back. We drove to the graveyard. We all got out and walked threw to finds Regina's grave. We all had a bunch of flowers that we put down on her grave like every anniversary of her death, birthday, Christmas, Mother's Day and I did on Valentine's Day. We stood next to each other looking down at the grave. "I wish I had met her" Regina says while upset.

I looked at her next to me and said "she would have made an amazing mum for you" I rapped my arms around Henry and Regina. Killian had his around Zelena. We all just looked at the grave thinking about Regina. How she was an amazing and strong woman. "I kind of remember her. She seemed pretty cool" Henry says with a slight smile. About half hour later we finally decided to leave. They each kissed two fingers and rubbed it on the top of the grave. "I love you" they said as they put there fingers on the grave. I was last.

I bent down so I was eye level with her name and said "I miss you every dam day your gone. I dream about you every night coming back. I love you... and I will never love another person like I have you" I got into the car with all of them. I was crying softly and silently. Although the kids hardly remember her and Regina didn't meet her they were still crying. It's was still there mum. Killian was trying to hold it in but he just couldn't.

"I miss her so much" Killian said wiping the tears away. I rubbed his shoulder and said "we all do. But Regina wouldn't want us to cry. She would want us to be happy and live our lives with her in our hearts like we have been for the last 10 years" I would never forget Regina mills. How could I forget her. She was my true love, the mother of my children, my one and only, my gorgeous queen. I could never forget MY BEST FRIENDS OLDER SISTER.

THE END...