I need her

It's been 2 week since me and Regina met. We have been texting all week now. I really like her and I don't know if I'm questioning anymore. I think I'm gay and I have the biggest crush on Regina. We have got closer and closer recently.

Regina: I'm going shopping today and need someone to help me pick out an outfit for Halloween 👻

Regina: wanna be my date today

Emma: I'd like that❤

I sent her my address and then got a quick shower. I got dressed into tight jeans, tight black crop top and a red leather jacket. My hair was straight like usual. I sat in the lounge waiting for her to come. The door knocked and I quickly got up to open it. I walk over and open the door to see Regina  stood there smiling. She stepped in and hugged me tight. I hug her back and her hair smelt like apples. "I missed you swan" she says. She pulled away and instantly kissed me. Of course I didn't pull away. Instead I grabbed her hips and opened my mouth slightly to give her access.

She took it and slipped her tongue into my mouth. She tangled her hand in my hand and the other hand was one my back. We pull away when air is needed and I looked at the floor shocked. "I'm sorry" she said and I smiled slightly. I look up and said "no it's fine. I wanted you to" she smiles and says "I don't need to go shopping I just wanted an excuse to see you again" I smiled and kissed her again. My hands move to hold her thighs and lift her up.

She rapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my hips. I pin her against the door and kiss her deeply. I pull away and look down. "Emma what's wrong" she said worried. I couldn't look at her and said "I can't do this. Your going to leave me and go back to LA" she cupped my chin and lifted my face to look at her. She smiled and said "no I'm moving back here because I want to be with you. Trust me I would have done this last week if I'd none I wasn't going back" she's moving here for me.

I smiled and kissed her again. I couldn't believe I was doing this. I was now sure that I was gay and I definitely wanted to be with her. We pull away when air is needed and she said "should we go into the lounge and maybe watch something on tv" I bit my lip and she jumped down. She winks and leads the way. I follow her to the lounge and she sat on the sofa. I sat next to her and she led her head on my lap. "You don't mind do you" she says smiling. I shook my head and she picked the remote up from the floor before handing it to me.

"What do you want to watch" I say and she shrugged before saying "I don't know. How about you just kiss me and we forget about the tv for a second" I look down and see her smirking at me. Regina sat up and moved my body so I was led down. She then led on top of me and started kissing me. Regina then pulled away and said "are you sure do you want to do this Emma" I smiled and said "will you still like me in the morning" Regina smiled and winked before saying "of course I will" I then smiled and started kissing her again.

I started unbuttoning her shirt and she took the belt of my jeans. I push her shirt of and she pulled my jeans of. She pulled away and saw my laced thongs I had on. She bit her lip and i took my top of. Regina leaned back down and kissed me again. I unbuttoned her jeans and she pulled away. She put her hand on mine stopping me from taking her jeans of. "Are you sure. Not many people have seen him before" she says looking down at it scared. "Gina it's ok. It's kinda hot" she looked up at me and I smirked at her.

This made her smile and I said "are you ok now" she nods and kisses me again. This time slow and passionate. She moved her hand and I pushed her jeans of. She had black Calvin Cline boxers on. There was a big bulge where it was. I took her bra of and she did the same to me. Regina pulled my thongs of and threw them on the floor. I was now fully naked and took her boxers of. She pulled away and I said "have you got a condom"

she nods and leans on me to get one out of her bag. She then opened it and put it on before kissing me again. We were just kissing and she moved to kiss my neck. While doing that I felt it move inside me.