2-Flower Footprints

I stood dancing with Lauren and Jack her boyfriend who was a little too much of an asshole for me, but at least Lauren's happy. The song switches to a slower melody and I look for Andy not seeing him anywhere. "Scout wanna dance?"I look over to see one of the boys from Lauren's grade. I give him a soft smile"Yeah that'd be great"I say forgetting about Andy ditching me.

The gym started shaking cracks forming in the ceiling and floor people started panicking running out of the gym. "Lauren!"I yell searching for her "Come on Scout we have to get out of here!"The boy yells right when all the lights go out sparking making the student body scream."I've got to find Lauren"I say when a yell happens making me spin around the floor shakes under me but I am drawn to the sound. "Scout! We've got to find Andy!"I spin around to see Lauren staring at the cracked floor below me looking down I see little purple flowers growing in the cracks. Another yell sends me running towards the locker room. "Scout what are you doing? We've got to find Andy!"Lauren's voice is pleading with me as my speed increases. The only thing going through my mind was the yell. A baker ball goal starts to fall towards me but I can't stop myself from moving fowards"Scout!"Lauren's scream comes her hand flying in front of me where a pixel like forcefield blocks the basketball goal from crushing me. My mind gives me no time to react as I start going towards the yell again. Three boys who I recognize as Andy's bullies stand blocking the door to the locker room. In that moment I knew they had hurt him and something in me snapped. My hand reaches up and forces vines to come from the cracks in the floor they snake around the screaming boys legs and right as soon as I was about to throw them with it. A hand grabs my arm"We have to get to Andy"Lauren says dragging me away from the struggling boys.

The locker room was a mess a sort of force was slamming and opening lockers bending pipes and cracking tiles. Andy's shouts keeping me from returning to the boys. "Andy!"Lauren shouts trying to reach him. An invisible force stopping her from moving forward as she struggles to get passed. Somehow I am able to walk towards without any resistance"Andy"I call out to him but I can not be heard over his shouts. I love towards yelling louder this time"Andy!"He still doesn't respond without thinking I engulf him in a death grip"Andy shhh calm down it's me Andy breath"I say. The chaos around me ceases as Andy has a death grip on my arm. "Scout. Scout I'm so sorry!"He says panicking"We've got to get out of here! Let's go!"Lauren says pulling on my free arm."Lauren I'm sorry. I-"Andy says"Come on!"Lauren yells yanking me up as she wraps one arm around Andy to help support him. As I do the same so look down to see footprints made of flowers and grass. "Lauren Ah!"I see one of the boys that had to be part of this he did this to Andy. I stop throwing my arm out a tree with twisting branches comes shooting through the wall"Scout!"Andy yells making me look towards him. Seeing the fear in his eyes at me makes me stop chasing after Lauren and Andy out of the gym.