11-Wake up call

"What's going on with her?"Andy panics looking at his mother for help. "She's been like this all day the plants keep growing. She screams out on occasion. It's like she's in a nightmare"The red headed woman says. "Thank god. You've got to wake her up. She won't wake up for any of us. She'll only wake up for you Andy."Tegan says running up to his sister and girlfriends little brother. "What do you mean? She'll only wake up for you?"Andy exclaims"You pull each other back. You keep each other from going crazy. You've got to wake her up man"Tegan says before pulling everyone else out of the room.

"Hey wake up"Andy shakes Scouts shoulder pulling away quickly when being poked by a thorn. "Damn it"He held his finger looking at the growing vines"I don't know what I'm supposed to do. We've got to save my dad though. I can't save him without you. Please Scout wake up"Andy watched as Scout jumped up gasping. She turned to him tears running down her face as she quickly embraced him. "He was there. He knew where I was. How could he be alive. Andy he was back. He was doing it again and again and again. I was so scared. I didn't know what to do. Please don't ever leave me again"She rambled as he body shudders from her cries. "Hey it's okay it was just a dream. You're okay. I won't let anyone hurt you Scout. I promise."Andy held her close to him a pained look on his face knowing exactly what the dreams were about. He tried to control his anger, but seeing her so scared and hurt it made his anger grow. The only thing keeping him from tearing the building apart was the small framed girl cuddled into his chest begging him to never leave her again.

----

"They're having a meeting"A knock on the door took Andy away from watching the girl trying to rid the room of the throned vines. It was Johnny Scout looked up giving him a small smile. "Glad you're doing okay."He says"Sorry for the mess"She says sheepishly. "We've had worse remember the half of the pick up truck"Johnny jokes."if you're feeling up to it the meetings starting."He says walking away.

-----

"Eclipse found out that a convoy is taking Lorna and Reed to a military airport. Now based on the route, the best place to hit it is gonna be an old warehouse district off Peachtree. Can you open a portal get us inside the transport box?"Johnny questions
Clarice.
"Well, if the driver can see out, then I can see in, but if the buds is moving, then it can get messy real fast."Clarice was concerned you could tell. "Stop the bus- not gonna be easy." "Maybe Marcos can, like, melt the tires"they throw options back and forth. "I could stop it make a tree fall in front of it or use some vines to tangle up the tires or-"I get cut off by Andy"Absolutely not. You just woke up from some crazy coma like state."Mrs. Strucker cuts in"It'll exert your powers even more. You're already weak enough"I look at Tegan for help he shakes his head "When's Marcos getting us the time frame for the convy. He's been gone for awhile Johnny"The red headed woman questions. "And he will be back. He's working on it now."Johnny replies. "Regardless melting their tires with lasers is hardly subtle"Mrs.Strucker says. "Technically not lasers"I cut in getting a glare from her I put up my hands defensively. "What do you think happens after that? A pitched battle. People die. Our goal isn't just Lorna and Reed. It's to get them alive."Mrs.Strucker continues "She's right. Our job is to get in and out without dropping bodies. We need another way to stop that bus."Johnny says I start to raise my hand, but Tegan pushes it back down. I pout crossing my arms over my chest.