Imagine Request #1

This is dedicated to @NerdyGirly144. I hope you like it! 😊❤️

-Andie

***

"I'm not sure I really want to go out..."

"Come on, Y/N. You've been stressing and moping for days that asshole of a boyfriend dumped you for a blonde bimbo!" Your friend said as she dragged you to your room.

What she said was true though. You felt shit and depressed. It's been five days since your boyfriend broke up with you, saying he's found someone else, but then you found out the truth that he's been cheating on you for months with the same girl he replaced you with.

"Y/N, you need to forget that guy. I know you could do better than someone like him, and I promise we'll find you a new man tonight who wouldn't do what that ass did to you. Mark my words!"

It took an hour of persuasion to get you to say yes. Your friend wasted no more time and dragged you to the nearest club from your apartment. It was a friday night and college students were de-stressing after a hell week of exams. The club was packed with people and booze were everywhere. You were passed a lot of drinks and was felt tipsy right after five or six drinks. Remixes if club songs blared through the speakers and everyone was cheering as they danced in the middle of the crowded dance floor to the tune of the newest Jason Derulo song.

Somehow, the light and cheery vibe of the place made you forget of that horrible break-up with your stupid ex-boyfriend. You thought to yourself, it's just about time to forget him. He's not worthy of your tears. Boys like him are not worthy of girls like you. Your friend was right, you can find someone better, and you know it. You'll find better someone this night.

You joined your friend in the swarm of bodies dancing on the dance floor. You let yourself loose, raise your hands up in the air and swayed your hips like you just don't care. Tonight, you were going to have fun and you deserve to have fun.

As you rock your body to the tune of the new song being played, you suddenly felt a pair of hands grab you from behind. The hands were placed boldly at your hips, and that someone was swaying his body in the same rhythm as yours.

Slowly, you turned your body and faced the stranger that had the audacity to approach you and dance that close with you.

You were surprised to see that the stranger was a gorgeous man. He stood a foot taller than you, with his sandy brown hair in a messy quiff and a sexy smirk etched on his thin pinkish lips. Although the place glowed with dim lights, you could perfectly his brown eyes glowing, like a prince on your dreams, as if mesmerizing you as he locked those gorgeous eyes to your big round ones. He looked young, but then with that devilish sexy smirk on, he looked just like the perfect stranger you'd want to waste a friday night with. No strings attached.

Thing happened so fast like how you two danced fluidly with the song. You found your bodies inches away from completely touching. You clamped your small hands in his nape while his hands grazed your hips and were soon placed on your waist, pulling you closer to him that there's no space anymore, sending shock all over your skin.

His gaze never left yours and you tried to analyze ever second of that look he gave you. No guy ever looked at you like the way this stranger did. Though the mere thought that you two do not know each other should have set alarms in your mind, you found your hands on either side of his shoulder blades, inching yourself closer to him. Not a nerve in your brain could dance the meaning of it. You needed to be closer, that's it.

You could feel your heartbeat thundering against your chest. You know he could feel it too, his were just as rapid as yours. Your breathing stopped for a second as his fingertips raked through your hair. He leaned his face down to yours as if he was going to kiss you, but instead you felt his lips near your ears. His arduous breath trickled that spot of skin where your jaw meets the neck, giving you goosebumps. That was until you heard him whispered with his husky British accent that turned your legs weak.

"I'm Thomas, and I would love to be all yours tonight."

You knew how wrong and dangerous those words you've heard were. But the truth was, nothing that made any sense was holding you back.

© Andiesaur

A/N: Still doing requests! Don't be shy and just send me a message. 😊 Thank you guys for reading! Please do vote and share. xx