You Don't Think You're Good Enough For Him

XXIII. YOU DON'T THINK YOU'RE GOOD ENOUGH FOR HIM

Scrolling through your twitter feed there was endless hate, someone, somewhere wasn't pleased with something you did. You shut off the phone and threw it on the ground and stretching your back across the couch. You rubbed your temples, mind racing with all the harsh comments. Maybe they were right. Maybe you weren't good for Thomas. Maybe the relationship just wasn't worth it all. You weren't worth it all.

As you were contemplating it you felt a warm pair of hands set themselves on top of yours. "You okay?"

You looked up to see Thomas smiling down at you softly while tucking stray pieces of hair away from your eyes.

"It's hard," you said, motioning to the phone, "to read people say such awful things about you every single day."

Thomas nodded, he knew you were right. "They say those things about me too babe," he murmured trailing his hands down your cheek. "It'll always be like that, for everyone, only more for us because we're put in the spotlight. But that shouldn't get in the way of us. Because what we have is really special," You smiled as Thomas planted a kiss on your lips, "You're really special."

© Andiesaur