Sangster Feels #4

Sangster Feels #4

Today was a complete torture for me. I had to stay up too late in the office because we needed to meet the editor's deadline for the issue next month. Cosmopolitan was way busier than the other publishing house I worked for but I have no complaints at all. I needed these recommendations for my future.

The bottoms of my feet were swollen from running everywhere with high heels on for the whole day. I groaned painfully because my back ached with a simple stretch out. The entire day had been consuming and very stressful for me, and all I wanted to do was to strip down and rest. I wonder if I could allure Thomas with my bloodshot eyes to give me some foot massage. I know I should look beautiful for my boyfriend but dear God, I'm just really too tired to even run my fingers and tame my curls. But hell, I'd do anything for a massage at this point.

I walked inside the house and saw Thomas cuddled up in his couch. He just came back from work and was giddy all day, texting me, asking what time will I come home. It's been a few weeks -nine weeks to be exact. I could not wait anymore till I graduate so I can come with him everywhere. Even if it meant not being able to get a permanent job somewhere for quite a while -a year or two-, going around places I've never been to before with him would be an adventure I wouldn't want to miss for anything.

Upon seeing me enter his house, he jumped out of the couch and I was soon greeted with his hands shakily reaching out for my face and repeatedly kissing me in every inch of my face until his lips craved into the familiar movement of how my lips were against his. It's been too long. Way, way too long since the last time I kissed him. Those sweet, tender lips no girl wouldn't want to miss at all, I was lucky to have someone like him. His hands wandered to my hair and entwined it with his fingers, bringing me even closer to him, virtually no space left in between us.

Just the thought of Thomas this close to me again, with us spending the night together, was already enough to lift all the tiredness away from my body. Nobody has the slightest idea how much Thomas means everything to me.

"Miss me much?"

Thomas grinned before he responded, "Isn't that obvious?" and placed another kiss on my lips.

And another one. And another one. And another one. It is so not obvious.

"How was your day, babe?" Thomas asked.

"I think Margie wants to kill me. I swear she doesn't like me." I told him.

Margie was the assistant editor. She's even stricter than Cristina herself, the editor-in-chief, and out of all the ten interns she only had her eyes on me. She probably thinks I'll break down with how awful she treats me, but I don't cry because she makes me feel inferior. There's a lot to break in me before I could even shed one single tear, and Margie won't be that person to make me. She may be a bitch, but I'm a bigger bitch. Only, unlike her, I know how to tame myself when I'm on a workplace.

"She made me run to every department just so to check on the heads if they're on schedule with the printing on Thursday." I explained to Thomas.

He frowned back and asked, "Couldn't she just call them rather than making you run all over the place?"

"I told you she hates me," I whined.

Thomas looked serious as he said, "I demand to speak with her tomorrow. I do not like how she's treating my love."

Oh, I might get that damn foot massage without even seducing. I little more whining, I suppose.

"Aww, you're so cute." I couldn't help it because you wouldn't want to waste your time when Thomas Sangster is right in front of you, not on a Skype but in person, giving you the most enticing stare you'll ever see in your entire life. I quickly grabbed his face and pressed another kiss on his lips.