Sangster Feels #1

Warning: Mature Content ahead.

If you're 18 and over, please do enjoy the 'Thomas Fucking Sangster Feels' you're about to delve in. Yaas! If you're not..erm..I don't know. Scroll pass this maybe? I did put a warning. It's your choice. I'm just the writer. *shrugs away*

-Andie

***

This was the Thomas Sangster I knew.

He was beautiful. His angel like face, his fit body, his sandy brown hair, all of him was undeniably gorgeous. It's not a wonder why girls swoon when they see him. I have always understood why it was so easy to love him. How it's not impossible to get caught in such charm fended off by such a guy like him. A girl couldn't go wrong on loving him. She'll be stupid not to let Thomas love her.

And I wouldn't deny that there's a part of me that is incredibly attracted to Thomas.

And I still am. After all this time, I wouldn't even try to lie and just say that I still feel a butterfly or two whenever Thomas was mere inches away from me.

Maybe it's the way he made me feel special, the way his brown eyes hypnotize me as they bore straight right through my lifeless grey ones, or maybe it was the way he knew perfectly what a girl needed -what I needed- that made it impossible for me not to fall for someone like Thomas Sangster.

I let him take the initiative. Let him do whatever he wanted to me without any protest at all. I let him be the same Thomas I left two years ago, the one who destroyed the entire inner threshold that got both of us in eternal damnation.

For the first time after almost two years of being separated to one another, again, we had let the monsters lose and took control of us. Thomas and I had let these angry monsters hidden deep in our chest once again fill our souls that were ripped to pieces caused by love.

But tonight, I chose to be with Thomas not because I love him.

I chose him out of the need to become numb. To insensate me completely so I don't feel the pain caused by him any longer -any further into my sanity. I chose him because only Thomas was capable of doing it to me.

Using him? I don't think so. If I was using him for my own benefit, then he was taking something for his own good as well. There was no such word to describe what we were doing ever since. We couldn't explain it and never attempted to. Something drew us to each other and whatever we do, that tie between that pulls us together won't just break.

I do not love him. I was clear with that.

He spun me around and our mouths collided in a frenzied kiss. Our bodies pressed together in the dark hallway entrance of his flat, molded in the same perfect pattern they always did and I felt my energy restored for a moment.

He pushed me back against the wall and pressed his body against me. The back of my head slammed into the thick wall as Thomas shoved his tongue on my mouth. He wrapped his hands around my ass and picked me up effortlessly. I was aware of every single place his hands and body was touching mine. His hands were hot against my ass and they stayed there as he carried me. His chest was pressed against mine, and all I could feel was how matching our heart beats were at that moment.

"I missed this, I missed this so much," he whispered in my ear, "I want you. I want you now."

I couldn't say it out loud because he kept his lips pressed against mine, but at that moment, I wanted Thomas much more than how he wanted me.

With both of our arms locked on a fierce embrace and lips kissing one another with such hunger like there's nothing left for us for tomorrow, we somehow ended up on his couch. He tore his white t-shirt from his body and the only thing that remained on top of his body was the tiny silver cross that he always wore around his neck. I stood up and proceeded to remove my pants, my coat and the thin lacey blouse away. I stepped in front of him and he reached out for my hand, pulled me towards him so I sat on top of his lap. My legs fell on either side of his pelvis and I could feel him going hard against my thigh.