He Found Your Old Tumblr Blog

X. HE FOUND YOUR OLD TUMBLR BLOG

"Thomas! Dinner's ready!" You shouted, placing the plates on the table.

Thomas looked nervous when he came and sat at his place in the table.

"What's up?" You frowned, looking back at your agitated boyfriend. But he didn't say a word back to you. He just shrugged as he dipped into the meal and ate silently.

"Tell me," you ordered, immediately knowing something wasn't right.

"Alright...erm...Y/N, tell me...Did you ever have...You know..." He stammered.

"Spit it out." You said, getting really frustrated as the second pass.

"Did you really have...the, you know...Thomas Feels." He said, air quoting the words. You looked up to see your soon-to-be-dead boyfriend with the cheekiest grin plastered on his face.

"Oh my God! You did not-"

He knew your motive so he quickly jumped out of his seat and ran away, you chased him right round the table. He stopped at the opposite end and said, "Did you really want me to destroy your pussy, love? Because I would happily obliged and we could forget dinner and do it here on this very table."

"Thomas!" You screamed, bursting into full sprint. He just laughed loudly at you as he ran again.

Suddenly he stopped right in front of you and you two smacked into each other. He tried to pull you into a hug but you smacked him straight on the chest.

"Aww, Babe, come on!" He said lovingly and started pressing sweet kisses all over your face.

"Ugh. I hate you." You mumbled.

"Ha, not according to your Tumblr."

"Shut it!"

© Andiesaur

A/N: I'm probably going to die of embarrassment if this really happens! 😝 Feedbacks are very much appreciated! 😊 Thank you! ❤️

-Andie